Search results for query: *

1. A

NPCs & Enemies Replace the crawltipede with a better grounding mechanic

I don't think so. That would be really frustrating, you need to rely on the fact that Crawltipedes are dodgeable even when aggrod on to you (for a few seconds at least) so you can escape when a huge amount of enemies swarm you. Damage that's completely unavoidable unless you cheese the fight...
  2. A

Moon lord anti climax?

Man, I didn't say that it had to be fixed, I said that I personally thought the devs would fix it at some point. I do not judge killing the eyes with minecarts to be "unfair" or "unfun". Also, what bugs do you happen to be talking about? Things like Hoiking don't exactly screw with the...
  3. A

Moon lord anti climax?

They're always trailing behind you, Turn the cart around. It's not deniable that it takes significantly more mechanical skill, ingenuity, and technique to beat any boss through more "normal" means than it does to use something such as runway or tanking. But that's besides the point, I never...
  4. A

Moon lord anti climax?

Not really. The true eyes try to position themselves above their target when they're not performing an attack and will end up ramming you if you aren't moving due to inertia so it's trivial to make physical contact with them even if you're completely immobile. Moon Lord's actions are irrelevant...
  5. A

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] A solution for Travelling Merchant's RNG

No. Think about it, if I wanted to piss people off in multiplayer then what would I do: destroy the doll only for them to go into singleplayer and buy the items there instead? Or would I just take some stacks of dynamite and blow their house up, potentially wasting hours of work? I think the...
  6. A

NPCs & Enemies Desert biome boss: Pharaoh Sorcerer

Exactly. This is why I suggest in earlier post he increase the boss capabilities but make the minions have non-ridiculous stats (for pre-hardmode).
  7. A

Even if he spawned that many, proper arena setup would make them a non-factor (just make a hole in the desert too deep for them to jump out of it, put wooden platforms over that then stand below the elevation of the platform and watch them fall). Fighter AI enemies won't jump if you're on the...
  8. A

Not really, OP never said anything about the boss despawning if you run from the pyramid. Mummies are slow and easy to avoid, if you just run up to the surface they would have no chance to hit you. If they're HM mummies, then while it would necessitate running away to the surface to fight him...
  9. A

In that case, none of the bosses need more than one attack, they'd be perfectly functional (and probably a lot harder, too) if they only had their hardest attack to dodge and were sped up 3X. More attacks mean more variety, and only four (five if you count teleportation) is an incredibly low...
  10. A

Nah, King Slime is the weakest boss in the game by far and he has just as many: Low jump, High jump, summon slimes, gain speed as he loses health, and teleport. That's five different attacks. The eye of Chtulhu on Expert mode has seven attacks: Charge, Servant summon, Phase 2 servant spam...
  11. A

Skeletron is not a hardmode boss, and the Wall of Flesh can perform more actions than this boss even on non-expert mode.
  12. A

Expert Skeletron, The Twins, Plantera, Lunatic Cultist and Golem change their state with lower HP more than he does. Besides it's not like this is a particularly confusing boss, is it really going to cause much bother if the boss summons minions and then uses a slightly modified straight line...
  13. A

Game Mechanics Perfect Boss Battles and Trophy Drops

I've no-damaged both of them plenty of times without being overgeared, and you'll get plenty of tries to do so in the invasions regardless. 1. It's been done 2. You haven't proven anything by progressing far past a boss fight, especially with all the ways to easily cheese everything in the...
  14. A

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Should Disable Certain Wiring-Related Objects During Battle

Ok, what's your definition of "not cheese"? Post any video you find here, or make it yourself. What I see when most people fight ML is someone flying haphazardly on a mount and never dodging anything except maybe using Rod to teleport behind the big beams. I don't see how this takes more effort...
  15. A

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Should Disable Certain Wiring-Related Objects During Battle

I don't like this. If ML starts doing this, then he's also going to have to disable every other method of allowing unskillful play. Make him disable life regen (for the whole fight), disable buffs, disable unicorn and infinite flight mount, and more over the top stuff if the game has to go that...
  16. A

NPCs & Enemies A simple Change

Because your character in this game is so clunky and the projectiles are often so fast, perfect aim makes is actually possible to avoid them since you know the projectile will always be heading right towards your character (seriously, summon the twins, kill Spazmatism then try to survive 1...
  17. A

NPCs & Enemies Please Nerf the Crawltipedes

If you get swarmed by enemies then wait until the Crawltipede's head isn't directly above you then run, use the grapple hook to trigger speed boots (or unicorn mount) and double jump/fly over the enemies, they won't be fast enough to catch you unless you stay in the air for too long. If anything...
  18. A

Is it feasible to fight the expert-Moonlord without "cheesing"?

Yes, it can be done. First, it is necessary to learn how all the attacks of this boss actually work. They attacks of the eyes on his hands are as follows: Phantasmal Eyes: A cluster of projectiles that flies up, then down. They will curve towards you if you are near and explode on contact...
  19. A

Terraria's most hated monsters

Actually, you don't want more speed. Moving faster will simply reduce the amount of time you have to change direction if it teleports directly in front of you as your character has heavy inertia in this game. Not to mention that flying about all over the place against that pillar is a poor idea...
  20. A

Terraria's most hated monsters

They can teleport into places where avoiding the laser is literally not possible with bad enough RNG (I've been hit by one that fired a laser from right under me in the middle of a Shield of Cthulhu dash, if they can hit you while you're moving that fast and not even while teleporting in the...
Back
Top Bottom