Search results for query: *

1. N

EoC Expert mode done easy

Really fighting him mid-air? I tried that first, making an arena and all that jazz. But i just couldn't kill him comfortably
  2. N

EoC Expert mode done easy

Here we take on the eye of cthulhu! Equipment(minimum): -Hermes boots****** -A range weapon -Cactus armour(or any armour really) Equipment(optional but extremely easy to get) -Hermes boots - Space gun -Meteor armour (ill tell you how to get this stuff easy after the guide) -swiftness potions...
  3. N

LPT: Water bolt how/why to get it early on

Once it hits a sky island it will return. I'm not sure what you mean
  4. N

LPT: Water bolt how/why to get it early on

Hey guys I'm nawySAUCE and today I'll be telling you how to get a really really amazing spell to have for prehardmode terraria. Guide: Go to Skeletron's dungeon which will be on either the left or right hand side of the map. Enter it, do not go downstairs. Stay on ground 0 and look for a blue...
  5. N

Video Entertaining Terraria expert mode LP

New episode! This time we go fossil hunting!
  6. N

Video Entertaining Terraria expert mode LP

Hey guys I'm nawySAUCE and I feel as though I'm a rather entertaining person. And so I decided to start a terraria lets play. I will not only be doing let's plays but also boss guides to low level gear and all that jazz. So come on round and join me! <3 I know a lot of people start these and...
  7. N

Slime King Expert mode 1.3 Guide

I was having trouble beating this boss and when I googled a guide it only accounted for high level people, so I decided to make a video to help people of all skill ranges. This is really simple guide to just cheese him. I know the Slime King is easy, but since I was having trouble with it, I'm...
Back
Top Bottom