Search results for query: *

• Users: gwaooay
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. gwaooay

PC Buying Fiberglass Pole + Bait

Hey there, today I'm looking for the fibreglass fishing pole + bait. Looking for bait above 30% fishing power, i.e. nightcrawlers, buggies, journeyman etc. Also looking for spare platinum if anyone has it.
  2. gwaooay

PC Looking to Trade a Few Non-Hardmode Items

Hi guys! I’m looking for a few non-hardmode items, as the title says. The following: 1x Full Set of Gold Armor 1x Katana 1x Gold Bow 1x Tsunami in a Bottle 1x Magic Carpet 1x Flurry Boots 10x Wooden Crate 5x Silver Crate 3x Jungle Crate 1x Gold Crate 2x Suspicious Looking Eye 999x Rich...
  3. gwaooay

PC WTB/WTT Items

WTB the Following Items: [Mythical] Pygmy Staff [Lucky] Pygmy necklace (x2) Staff of Discord [Ruthless] Slime Staff [Mythical] Stardust Cell Staff [Legendary] The Horseman’s Blade [Unreal] Xenopopper [Godly] Bubble Gun Blessed Apple (x2) [Mythical] Laser Machinegun + [Demonic] Laser...
  4. gwaooay

PC WTB A Few Ores

I would like to purchase two or so stacks of the following metals (in bars). The fraction x/x will represent how much bars I have received from sales. Bars: Copper 0/200 Iron 0/200 Lead 0/200 Silver 0/200 Tungsten 0/150 Gold 0/150 Platinum 0/200 Meteorite 0/300 Demonite 0/500 Molten 0/150...
  5. gwaooay

PC WTB Moon Event Items

I would like to buy items from the pumpkin and frost moons. And there they are!: NOTE: ALL ITEMS MUST BE SET TO BEST MODIFIER! FOR THE ACCESSORIES I SHALL TAKE WARDING MODIFIER! I can pay in coins (have 100 plat) or see my shop (in the signature). ~FIREphaenix
  6. gwaooay

PC WTB/WTT Items

The following: Jim's Wings 3 Unlucky Yarn(s) Strange Plants/Dyes Gold Squirrel(s) For items you might want see my shop: link is in the signature, and so is my Steam. Have a good day!
  7. gwaooay

PC WTB/WTT Gladiator Armour + Butcherers Chainsaw

So, that's all, friend me on steam (link is in the signature below).
  8. gwaooay

PC Need a Proper Boss Arena

Can anyone please send me a proper boss arena? My email is [email protected]
  9. gwaooay

PC [WIP] FIREphaenix's Bazaar of Hardmode* Items

_firephoenix_’s Bazaar of Hardmode* Items Sorry, sorry and SORRY! But this Store is now OFFICIALLY CLOSED! I stamp it with my stamp of CLOSINESS! Welcome! To firephaenix’s bazaar of hardmode items. If you find a lower price, we’ll lower our price by a stunning 15%! My Timezone: GMT +10:30...
  10. gwaooay

NPCs & Enemies The Moon Merchant/ Lunar Merchant

Works like the traveling merchant, but only will arrive if you have defeated the Moon Lord in that world. SELLS: Moon lord related items Fisher of Moons? :http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fisher-of-moons.35944/ Moon worm: is a bait that has 60% power I can't think of non-fishing...
  11. gwaooay

Weapons & Equip Fisher of Moons?

I didn't know what to call it so I (kinda) copied a pre-hardmode fishing pole Dunno bout this, maybe sold by traveling merchant after moon lord has been defeated? 65% fishing power, costs 5 platinum.
  12. gwaooay

PC WTB/WTT Boos Spawners + Accesories

Hello again, fellow Terrarians! Today I have a few boss spawners and accessories I would like to purchase. Most of them not too hard to get (unlike my previous requests – Mythical Last Prism & Legendary Star Wrath etc.) well, you have it, let’s get right into the list(s). [/SPOILER]...
  13. gwaooay

PC Wtb Mythucal Last Prism

I will pay anythibg for it have loads of coins.
  14. gwaooay

PC WTB/WTT Legendary Star Wrath or Star Wrath + More

I wanna buy the following: Note that they do not have to be reforged but it would be preffered.
  15. gwaooay

PC FIREphaenix's Gunsmith

FIREphaenix’s Gunsmith STATUS: OPEN Welcome... to FIREphaenix’s gunsmith for all your arms! I sell guns, gun parts (even illegal ones – just don’t tell the cops), ammo and more! Oh yeah, did I mention that if you find an offer that beats ours we’ll cut back on our offer by 15%! By the way...
  16. gwaooay

PC WTS Ruthless Xeno Staff + Unreal Phantasm

Coins is preffered.
  17. gwaooay

PC WTS Unreal S.D.M.G. + More

I'd Like to sell the following items:
  18. gwaooay

PC FIREphaenix's Emporium of Potions, Flasks and Foods!

Welcome! To My Buff Emporium! I sell every kind off buff there is out there (that is, buffs that can be obtained by Eating, or Drinking something) Without further ado, let's get into it! Buff Potions Ironskin Potion x198 Inferno Potion x20 Lifeforce Potion x25 Heartreach Potion x30 Rage...
  19. gwaooay

PC WTB Metal Detector, Lifeform Analyzer

Just those two. Steam is in the signature.
  20. gwaooay

PC Last Prism vs Lunar Flare?

So... I never really know which one is better... I'm not a mage myself, I have a few friends that are mages, but I've always preferred the gunslinger class. So, Last Prism is for short amount of time but more DPS? I dunno. Plz vote!
Back
Top Bottom