Search results for query: *

1. S

Several New Mod Ideas Need Help!

Ok so i have ideas for some really crazy mods but i have no skill in making them so im hoping someone will help me with them! so far i have thought up a ninja based mod involving ninja weapons and attacks that arent in the game yet and a full metal alchemist themed magic mod
  2. S

Items Sunglasses act like a Accessory

ok i love how the sunglasses look on my character but i want to have a helmet on too so why not make them count as an accessory like the blindfold does so if your eyes are visible it will show you wearing the sunglasses! for example i love how platinum helmet looks like a dragon head and it...
  3. S

Game Mechanics Vanity Effects Slot

Not sure what to call it but it would be pretty cool to have a slot that altered the visual effect on your character. an example would be the after image effect from the ninja armor and shadowscale armor! pretty much the slot would override your current armors visual effect so say you liked the...
  4. S

Game Mechanics Vanity Visiblity

ok this may sound dumb at first but here is a bit a of a back story so that my suggestion makes sense! i love to use the vanity slots for equipment as a secondary set of accessories! for example i keep my lava waders in the slot next to my boots and my arctic diving gear next to my wings and so...
  5. S

Weapons & Equip New Boots

i was thinking since you have the lava waders and then the frostspark boots why not combine them with the idea that your walking on water and lava because you move so fast like the flash does! you could even give it the after image effect too!
Back
Top Bottom