Search results for query: *

1. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Interesting [: solid color is working now. Don't think your stuff had anything to do with it, definitely something on my end if everyone else's was working! I was one update behind you guys and I made sure to restart my comp before screenshot. Working now!
  2. A

Hm, but if none of the normal colors at all will work? Like they just show a splash of paint and nothing changes at all on the map or canvas? Also I made it a pure white texture then tried a slightly yellow, slightly red, and slightly blue one. All provided the same "splash" of paint look but...
  3. A

Heya guys. Just a thought here since Blue was looking for stuff based on walls. Has anyone figured out how to make regular paint show up on a wall? I was looking for a way to make all colors of paint show up on a wall and I've been messing with the example Wall's values (after making it pure...
  4. A

So one other issue I've been running into. Can't really find what might be causing it to randomize. I've shortened the code as much as I can think to do without causing errors so. What ends up happening inside the game is whenever I try to place my custom wall, it randomizes a different wall...
  5. A

Thanks that works! Can't believe it was something so small >.< ugh. Not enough sleep I guess. Everything's working now!
  6. A

So.. it's okay if you guys don't want to help me but I'm really confused >.< So.. I've been wrestling with this for about 2 days and I've gotten a little bit of nowhere. I've been looking through the tabs at other peoples codes to try and piece my own together but I simply can't get any of the...
Back
Top Bottom