Search results for query: *

1. The Illustrious Karilyn

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

The only way I know around it currently is to make a backup copy of your world or two, and start hardmode a few times until you get results you like. It's not super effective, but it's better than nothing, and luckily there's only a handful of ways that the hardmode spawn strips can spawn. I...
  2. The Illustrious Karilyn

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

The hanging when too many generation options are set to high values is probably not something Jopojelly can fix without heavily rewriting Terraria's generation code. Likely what is happening is the generator just can't find a place to stick something and is freaking out scanning the map over...
  3. The Illustrious Karilyn

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Just a few thoughts and/or curiousities... Could you like, alter the size of the sub biomes? Snow, Desert, Jungle, and the Dungeon? Make them larger or smaller? Also, would it be possible to do something like make the default biome of the world Desert, Jungle, or Snow, instead of Forest? So...
  4. The Illustrious Karilyn

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Which is the main reason anybody creates a tool *nods* I'd take a look at it myself; even though my programming knowledge is rudimentary, I have excessive amounts of free time. Unfortunately PinkPlum didn't release the source code for the tool, and making something like this from scratch is...
  5. The Illustrious Karilyn

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

You need to be patient. She's an unpaid person who is graciously volunteering to spend her free time putting this together for us; And she is both a student and has a new job, so her free time is far and few in-between, and she's only had a month to work on it. Any programming is a lot of...
Back
Top Bottom