Search results for query: *

1. P

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Like so many people have said: wireless transmitters, and a long distance wiring solution. I'd also like to see switches/levers that act as targets and toggle when hit with a ranged attack (Bullets, arrows, magic spell, etc) Lastly, thank you! For all the hard work, the dedication, and for...
  2. P

No joining required if you just want to lurk. Only if you feel an insurmountable urge to comment...

No joining required if you just want to lurk. Only if you feel an insurmountable urge to comment on something or make a post. Of course, when you sign up, you don't even have to provide an email address, so there's that. Feel free to lurk around /r/Terraria_Mods, I won't tell anyone!
  3. P

@Pebkio Reddit can definitely be a cesspool at times, but the Terraria community there is...

@Pebkio Reddit can definitely be a cesspool at times, but the Terraria community there is absoutely amazing! It's one of the very few subs I spend any amount of time in! You should check it out sometime, you can find some really cool things around there!
  4. P

No Reddit needed, Nakano. We can use any way of talking you are comfortable with. Chat, email...

No Reddit needed, Nakano. We can use any way of talking you are comfortable with. Chat, email, skype, or whatever. And I wouldn't call it an interview lol. I'm no professional in any way, just a guy who spends way too much time playing Terraria! I just know that a lot of people really enjoy your...
  5. P

Hi Nakano, I'm a mod on the new subreddit /r/Terarria_Mods. I was just wondering if I could talk...

Hi Nakano, I'm a mod on the new subreddit /r/Terarria_Mods. I was just wondering if I could talk with you sometime about your mod, to write up a piece on it for the Terraria reddit community? Let me know if you are interested and we can work it out from there. Thanks for your time! Paco1342
Back
Top Bottom