Search results for query: *

1. K

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Can someone tell me the damage dealt by all the three microbots MKs? I can't really tell it by looking at the damage numbers on enemies. Also, do they get affected by summon damage buffs?
  2. K

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

does the spirit biome spreads like the hallow biome or just spawns in a area of the world?
  3. K

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

2 questions: where will be the new glacier biome? will some vanilla weapons be changed to have the new damage type from the alchemic class?
  4. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

how do you do that?
  5. K

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

wow, it's been some time since i checked this mod, and now it has a download link, great job! now i just wanted to ask two things: is everything on the content spoiler in the mod? because the progress bar is in 80% and i wouldn't mind to wait a little more. would there be any compatibility...
  6. K

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

This hunger system... how exactly it will work and will be there a way of disable it?
  7. K

Wavebank Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Soundtrack

Are the musics like ''I'm My Own Master Now'' and ''A Stranger I Remain'' instrumental? Because i kinda have a problem fighting bosses whit vocals.
  8. K

Will this wall work?

So if i leave at that, it will be safe, right? Because i don't have more pacience to change this...
  9. K

Will this wall work?

You know how it goes, going to hardmode and because of the biomes spreading i need to build a wall, but i still don't know how to build a 'good' wall. So i would love if anyone would tell me if what i am doing is 'correct'. this is what i done so far. Also, do i need to close completely or can...
  10. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

there is a bug whit the lunarian bow, sometimes the projectiles are invisible.
  11. K

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

it seems that i can't make a crystal water bottle. And the guide don't show where to make one:
  12. K

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

When does enemies get buffed? After Terra Lord dies? And how does the "Balance" item works?
  13. K

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

So i have 'this' mod downloaded alredy whit tModLoader. Do i need to download this one and delete the older version? Can't you just make that we update in tModLoader?
  14. K

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Where does this biome appears? And does it spread across the world in hardmode?
  15. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is this bug happening to anyone else? When you try to pick up a sandfall/snowfall wall from the ground, your character just stop in place, and you can't move? Just me? It happened whit cog wall too.
  16. K

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

A bug, a very strange one. So, at first this happen whit snowfall wall, but i thought it was just a coincidence, but it happen again whit sandfall wall. What happened: there was alredy a wall (sandstone), i 'exchanged' the first wall whit snowfall/sandfall wall, just to see how it would be...
  17. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is there anything that generates in the world from the start? because i alredy have a world and i alredy build some things...
  18. K

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It's a bug from the ZoaklenMod, but its alredy fixed in the newest update.
  19. K

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

why i am shining whit some aura around me? (i don't know if this is happening because of your mod, but well, is the only mod i updated and this 'thing' started happaneing)
Back
Top Bottom