Search results for query: *

1. Y

Favorite Minions/Mounts/(Light) Pets + Dyes?

Hey guys, I was thinking about how 1.3 came around and added dyes to pet slots among other thing which opens up a lot more interesting pet options. Instead of bumping old threads (the last one was ~2 months ago today, and didn't include mounts/minions/light) I figured I'd make a new one and get...
  2. Y

Share here your awesome tips!

Unless you're playing as a ninja... then it's a bonus. ;)
  3. Y

You can also defeat the Eater of Worlds with it by staying underground and having the slime constantly jump on him. Seriously try it. Easiest expert mode boss ever.
  4. Y

Terraria Bad Ideas

- Fixed bug where Corruption/Crimson/Hallow would spread at 1/3 the speed after beating Plantera. - Fixed bug where Stoned Debuff wouldn't launch the player into the air. - Fixed bug where Jellyfish weren't electrified at all times. - Fixed bug where NPCs wouldn't stand in front of chests at all...
  5. Y

I actually find that the Star Veil helps to let me know when I'm taking damage. Sometimes I can't hear my character and I don't notice my health so it's good to have. (Besides if money is no object... why not right?) - You don't have to make a farm for EVERYTHING you can. You'll drive yourself...
  6. Y

Noob question...

If you want to build in the Corruption/Crimson though you can plant a lot of sunflowers around your base. This will turn the area specifically around the sunflowers back to normal if you plant enough. (Bring Dirt and Grass seeds) Though you might run out of space cause each sunflower only...
  7. Y

Biomes & Nature Abandoned minecart tracks can spawn w/ intersections on world gen.

Figure this could go in the Biomes/Nature category due to it having to do with tracks spawned through world generation. - On world generation some tracks can spawn intersections. -Tracks that spawn intersections are likely to be shorter then tracks w/out intersections - Some of these...
  8. Y

The world is a cage.

Stop ruining my totally air tight theory with your logic... meany. But ya, you're right. Maybe there's an explanation though. Hmm. It makes even MORE sense if you imagine him pressing his face up against a pane of glass in the background, looking at you. I'm kind of freaking myself out now...
  9. Y

The world is a cage.

Think about it. The word Terraria is plural for Terrarium. Terrariums are rectangular glass cages you keep animals in. The world of Terraria has lots of different animals and enemies all found inside. You also view Terrariums from the side (Think ant farm). The world of Terraria is also 2D...
Back
Top Bottom