Search results for query: *

1. Reaperknight18

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yo the only mod I have rn is Thorium and I cannot summon a Goblin Invasion in any world, even in Hardmode and/or expert worlds where they are able to spawn naturally. Banner doesn't work, my character just holds it up like a star and it does nothing. Using Thorium version 1.6.0.2, tModLoader...
  2. Reaperknight18

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm only playing with Calamity, but he is. I think it's linked to The Mechworm summon you get from him. I just fought him a few times without it and he didn't despawn, but with my 7 Segment Mechworm attacking his segments he despawns occasionally. Maybe due to monster spawning limitations, with...
  3. Reaperknight18

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I need some help. Devourer of Gods repeatedly despawns while I'm fighting him. I'm wacking his face with the Mourning Star / Fishron Gun and he just despawns while still on-screen. This only happened once before I beat him, and I thought that was because I was using teleporters, but it's...
  4. Reaperknight18

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered already but are the DLC characters confirmed yet, and if not, do we know when they will be announced?
  5. Reaperknight18

amazing wins!

Dark Souls 2
  6. Reaperknight18

Other Game Pokémon

*Sits in dark waiting for dark-type trainer*
  7. Reaperknight18

Casual Favourite Quotes?

"Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit me with a whiffle ball bat" - Lil Nicky My preacher actually said this at a sermon one time XD
  8. Reaperknight18

Other Game Pokémon

Juses Crist that's terrible (the save file, not FE). If you want any OR legendaries to start your collection again lmk, they're just collecting dust in my boxes.
  9. Reaperknight18

Other Game Pokémon

Round 49 in the Battle Maison, last poke on both sides, Garchomp Vs Cloyster, Cloyster is in red with my Garchomp at full health, garchomp used iron head and it misses, cloyster uses icicle spear, hits all 5 times and crits 4 times, killing Garchomp. Pure essence of rage, followed by tears...
  10. Reaperknight18

Humorous Worst Dares?

What's the worst dare you have ever been put through or have put one of your friend's through? (keep it light plz, no mega obscene dares) For me, the worst "dare" I've ever done was for an upcoming video for my channel when I had to have a spoonful of Carolina Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. IT'S SO...
  11. Reaperknight18

Humorous Useless Facts

No
  12. Reaperknight18

When Noobs Strike

Back when Territory War 2 was the best thing you could play on school computers , I used the sniper rifle wall trick and got some choice words said to me, and claiming that I hacked. The usual stuff, but me and like 5 other guys kept agging him on until he called a mod XD. I miss those times...
  13. Reaperknight18

your most memorable gaming moment

FINALLY beating Okage: The Shadow King, it legit took years on and off to beat it. The learning and level curb is real in that game, and you lose if your character dies. The only part I dislike about the game is that you HAVE to grind to beat it. The story, character development and design are...
  14. Reaperknight18

PC WTB/WTT for Plain Dev Gear, ML Staffs, Chlorophyte

Wants: Vanilla Dev items; (Items with no prefix I.e. Red's Wings, not items with modifiers like Arcane Red's Wings) Loki's Wings Crowno's Wings Red's Wings Jim's Wings D-Town's Wings Will's Wings Cenx's Wings Other Dev Items: (would prefer the wing(s) to be vanilla, but will accept any...
  15. Reaperknight18

Other Game Pokémon

I hate autocorrect lol
  16. Reaperknight18

Other Game Pokémon

People in NA are $40 more poor today ;3
  17. Reaperknight18

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

I know that now bro, I just didn't know at the time lol
  18. Reaperknight18

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

I literally wasted 100 Platinum trying to get a Mythical Last Prism XD Later that day, a previous version of my character was uploaded ;)
  19. Reaperknight18

Kingdom Hearts 3?

Yeah, I was talking about if they did something like Mortal Kombat X did with the "you can't play all the modes, or as all the characters we promised unless you buy the bundle" or similar. Skins/Keyblades or expansion worlds would be awesome tho
  20. Reaperknight18

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

This is the best thing ever, thank you so much this made my day
Back
Top Bottom