Search results for query: *

1. R

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

if i update will it change anything about my world besides what is in the changelog? ie items missing or structures gone?
  2. R

What i do is kill a bunch of eye of cthullus or easier bosses. they drop a couple gold are more and are pretty easy to kill, say desert beak.
  3. R

ok thanks. also, is there a editor like tedit that will work with exxo avalon? i know you can change what ores you will get, but modded ores do not show up.
  4. R

Is there any way to only get the modded hardmode ores or a special version of the pack that has it so i can only get modded hardmode ores? thanks.
  5. R

Is there any way i can make it so only Modded ores are created when smashing icky altars? (exxo avalon source mod). Id rather do all modded item than have to get ores that are always in the game. thanks. Also, where can i find the world and player files for exxo avaalon
  6. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Go to the log in the gui of game launcher. Does it say process starting and then process exited right after? The same thing happened to me. I deleted game launcher and tapi and the reinstalled them and worked fine for me.
  7. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

It seems that no matter what i edit in the files, except for the raw tapi mod thing, does basolutely nothing. this seems to be the problem of another person i saw. he would crash becuase the mob he killed would try to drop something that wasnt in the game anymore. so he edited the .json file and...
  8. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

yes. it was working fine when i juist changed the stuff in the thorium mod folder, but still wouldnt change the cross. when i edited the raw tapi mod, it keeps crashing.
  9. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

what do i rename? when i rename the mod itself it just moves to the mods folder like normal EDIT: and how do i decompile it to edit the item? im sorry im new. EDIT2: nevermind i got it ok so, i see the "healLife": 25, i change it to 50, save it, and then take that thorium thing put it in mods...
  10. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Also, one final question : i saw a vid by Mrtheepicninja and i noticed his mason cross heals 50. The one in the current version heals 25. is there anyy way to edit the amount it heals back to 50? or should i say, is there a way to uncompress the thorium mod to edit that specific item? I do not...
  11. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

nope. i tried downloading a all items map for 1.2.4.1
  12. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I tried to use a vanilla world and put it in my tapi worlds folder but crashess when i try to load the world. any reason why? and can someone please tell me a cheat mod or something i could use to test some things in the mod? pleeeeeez? :0
  13. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I dont think so, as tapi is not updated for 1.3. Well nevermind about the thorium and stuff. i made a different world and i found quite a bit of thoriu and smooth coal. it must just be my world being the first world loaded in thorium. i still would like a cheat menu that works th. any...
  14. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

nope.no mods. i try fcm cheat menu after the world gen but nothing works. unless theres a certain button i press for shockahs cheat menu, it doesnt work. i go into another world and i went on a small expedition to lava lake level (idk what its called). i got about 15 bars of thorium, some life...
  15. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I created a brand new world for thorium mod. i have seen a video where the person went to the jungle and mainly found it there. is there a specific biome where you can find more or a certain level i need to go to? EDIT: Maybe its just bad luck with world gen?
  16. R

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Hey there. new to the terraria forums and this mod. i have been looking everywhere on my thorium world and i cant seem to find much thorium whatsoever.I have found enough for 4 goes at the grand bird guy and then one ingot. can anyonoe tell me the best place to find it or level to find it...
Back
Top Bottom