Search results for query: *

1. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Grasshopper merchant

Uh bro think about it... A grasshopper selling grasshopper for fishing >_> Okay fine, I gotta admit that Terraria has many ridiculous stuff but why can't we just make Angler or Merchant sell a bait? It suits them especially the Angler since him and baits are related to fishing Well I do support...
  2. FrozenToothpaste

really needs season 2 fast

really needs season 2 fast
  3. FrozenToothpaste

Sprites My boss idea

Well a crimson counter-part of The Twins isn't a bad idea. Why not. Support
  4. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Lunar Princess, NPC that can entertain you after defeating the Moon Lord.

I literally thought this suggestion was some dumb NPC but it wasn't that bad. Support.
  5. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Suggestion: Burn the Witch (Doctor) Achievement

It's just an achievement for fun just like how you get an achievement for stepping on a trap for the first time. Well why not? Support
  6. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Chickens!

LOL sure why not? It wont even harm the game and I can already imagine how much more fun the game will become with chickens This. This is gud. wat
  7. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Grasshopper merchant

A grasshopper man is just ridiculous... No offence Why not just make Angler sell baits when conditions are met? Or even make Merchant, and Skeleton Merchant sell them.
  8. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Artificial Intelligent (Brain of Cthulhu's Mechanical Version)

I have seen tons of Mechanical BoC suggestions before but this one is just greater than the other ones I've seen
  9. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies The Goblin Army: Making them worth the fight.

NICEEE. The game definitely needs this. The goblin army at the moment feels really useless and boring compared to the other events like Pirate Invasion, Martian Invasion, and the Old One's Army.
  10. FrozenToothpaste

Sprites Shooting Star (Alternate Meteorite)

This isn't a bad idea either especially if it's gonna appear in early hardmode. Of course, if it's gonna be hardmode then the stuff needs to be buffed too.
  11. FrozenToothpaste

Sprites Shooting Star (Alternate Meteorite)

This is nice. I'd like an alternate meteorite actually.
  12. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Mimic Behavior: Don't move at all until "Opened"?

It would still be a nice addition imo. The point of this suggestion was not to actually fool people but to make mimics what they are supposed to act like
  13. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

LOL what are you? Well I mean, I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'd even let her live in my room She's not naked...enough Seriously though, I support this thread. There's no point of the Lost Girl as it is now since almost everyone knows who she really is. Oh and, make her sell random stuff too just like the...
  14. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Mimic Behavior: Don't move at all until "Opened"?

Support. This is what Mimics were meant to be
  15. FrozenToothpaste

Sprites The Reach - A Mini Biome for the Purity

It feels like the Forsworn from Skyrim. Nice idea though.
  16. FrozenToothpaste

NPCs & Enemies Puffballs: a hallowed slime

Well it's cute and fits the Hallow theme so why not? I don't fully support the boss though. It's unnecessary.
  17. FrozenToothpaste

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Awesome! I can't wait But seriously, can't there be a better name than "Super Shark"? Everything else is good!
  18. FrozenToothpaste

Hate playing alone...

I know that feeling. Maybe get a friend and tell him what Terraria is? lol
Back
Top Bottom