Search results for query: *

• Users: Ilsaac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ilsaac

**REPORTED** Ally positions and health bars are not displayed appropriately

At first we thought it was a feature adjustment, but something is clearly not working properly; both the health bar indicator and position indicator are not visible for the most part. This is the far upper left corner of the world.
  2. Ilsaac

Resolved [IGNORE THIS] Guide Voodoo Doll deletes when quick stacked to Defender's Forge

I started with four or five Guide Voodoo Dolls in my inventory and quick stacked, expecting them to go in my Defender's Forge, but they've apparently vanished, and aren't in any of my other chests. EDIT: Turns out they went into the Void Vault instead, that's my dang.
  3. Ilsaac

**REPORTED** Sanguine Staff ignores targeting

As described in the title; very noticeable in boss fights with a lot of adds, the bats will almost invariably ignore my target on the boss to rip at Destroyer probes or Queen Jellyfish slimes.
  4. Ilsaac

**REPORTED** Cool Whip targets Mysterious Portal during the Old One's Army event

As it says on the tin, when the Cool Whip creates its snowflake, it'll go straight down the line through all the enemies and hang on the portal, which is invincible.
  5. Ilsaac

Weapons & Equip Yet Another Stardust Guardian Suggestion

Howdy! As I'm sure you've all heard from my fellow summoners, the general consensus is that our set bonus is...mediocre, to say the least. To say the most, it's very close to being completely useless and if not for my dedication towards summoning, I'd probably never touch it. That said, I...
  6. Ilsaac

Weapons & Equip Wyvern Staff [Summoning Weapon]

It's pretty much exactly what you think it is; a weaker, pre-Golem version of the Stardust Dragon Staff. Placeholder sprite I made that really just matches the Wyvern's colour scheme. Maybe next I'll sprite the minion. It doesn't actually look too bad for a first time sprite, so meh. Damage...
  7. Ilsaac

Game Mechanics Summoner Overhaul

With the 1.3 update, summoners got a pretty significant boost. Four new summoning weapons, a new armor set, and an entire event based solely around them, etc. etc.. That's all well and good, but beyond that there wasn't much to show for. Summoners are still underpowered (if you don't know what...
Back
Top Bottom