Search results for query: *

1. Destroyer81999

Anyone need help spriting?

Ok ill work on it.
  2. Destroyer81999

Anyone need help spriting?

I've been bored for a while now, if anyone is working with the new tModLoader i can help you sprite if you need help I'll hopefully be online a lot just tell me what you want me to make and how you want it my steam name is Destroyer81999.
  3. Destroyer81999

tModLoader BunnyMod [HELP]

HELP US! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CODING AND IT WILL TAKE FOREVER WITH JUST THE 2 OF US
  4. Destroyer81999

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

is my terraria folder in documents supposed to be just a JSON file named config?
  5. Destroyer81999

Well... is my terraria folder in documents supposed to be just a JSON file named config?
  6. Destroyer81999

Well anyways i tried to do it again but when i removed the original terraria and replaced it with the modded version it said Failed to launch game (Unknown error) should i keep the executable and rename it so i can have both in or will that not do anything
  7. Destroyer81999

Does it matter? I completly deleted and installed terraria so it should be gone.
  8. Destroyer81999

Maybe but ill do it anyways
  9. Destroyer81999

Im guessing i should entirerly uninstall terraria and reinstall it?
  10. Destroyer81999

Ya i have steam 1.3.0.8 i checked Also i think the file might be different because i installed something for terraria and it mightve changed the file or i might have different content
  11. Destroyer81999

Ok so my PC is windows 8.1, 64 bit
  12. Destroyer81999

Ok the checksums for Terraria is: e95b78e8546fef2f99a6a7ef97bd7ee and for the modded version: b20e7463049b104867b653418c4d4556
  13. Destroyer81999

Also i just now tried to play terraria normally but it said Failed to start game. (missing executable) i removed the modded version and put the vanilla one back but it didnt work
  14. Destroyer81999

I made a fresh new copy of terraria like you said, but i still cant launch the modded launcher and terraria didnt open when i tried to open it up with my steam library it said unknown error. And my PC IS windows 8 the problem was This app cant run on your PC. Check with the software publisher...
  15. Destroyer81999

Hmmmmmmmm how do i make a fresh new copy of terraria? I've been wanting to make a mod for a while but im still trying to find out how to make them and i cant find out how to get the mod loader to work and how to load it.
  16. Destroyer81999

When i copy the modded exe to the folder do i remove the normal one? Also when i tried to open it the thingy said "This app cant run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."
  17. Destroyer81999

I have Terraria 1.3.0.8 but is right version for it is tModLoader v0.5 right?
  18. Destroyer81999

I think i got it but i dont know what i do with the files now because i got the file and everything but im not able to run the terraria in the tModLoader folder It says it cant run on my computer (windows 8) and i should check with the publisher
  19. Destroyer81999

Are you sure i right click steam? well anyways i right clicked terraria and hit properties but nothing said open file location so i hit browse local files but nothing opened.
  20. Destroyer81999

No its not in there. I dont even know if i put in the right files in the Vanilla folder since i could only find the one in Documents and my local disk.
Back
Top Bottom