Search results for query: *

1. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill's Building Thread

Well, I finished the build I was working on for a few days, it doesn't look that good with Terraria's screenshot tool which can't handle builds over a certain size (Look at the background, for example), and I can't be bothered editing it to make it look better. Anyways, I split the image into...
  2. Yggdrasill

Well, I did attempt something halloween-themed, but it looked horrible, so I deleted it. This here is just something small I made, though I am working on something much larger which I will show later on. Until then, enjoy this video: (Ignore the bit at the end)
  3. Yggdrasill

Thanks, both of you. What I really need now is some idea on what to build, whether it being pixel art or other. I am, however, working on something right now, but that's kinda a side project, so expect progress to be slow.
  4. Yggdrasill

Nope, it's just the easiest way to not look rude =3

Nope, it's just the easiest way to not look rude =3
  5. Yggdrasill

That's no good... gonna have to get a name change eventually then :/

That's no good... gonna have to get a name change eventually then :/
  6. Yggdrasill

Hello, I'm Yggdrasill. I'm new here, this is my first thread, and when I play Terraria, my favorite thing to do is build. I tend to make structures and islands, but I also like making in-game pixel art. Everything I make is done on a specific multiplayer server (WhunderWorld), as I am not...
Back
Top Bottom