Search results for query: *

1. B

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Time in the game is broken in this latest update. It will randomly switch to early night hours at the beginning of day.
  2. B

PC Torch luck in forest biome

I actually have two questions and they are pretty straightforward. Does the torch luck work only underground? I've seen someone say so on this forum, but there's no information on the wiki page about that. If the above isn't true then what is the appropriate torch for the surface Forest biome...
  3. B

tModLoader Elements Awoken

I've been playing in a multiplayer world with a fresh character for a few hours. After that time I noticed that the character has absurd amount of health displayed in character screen. This, for some reason, causes such character to become unusable in single player because as soon as I start the...
  4. B

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Me and my friends summoned the Infernace. We fought it a few times for a little while, but it would randomly despawn, most of the time in it's bullet hell phase. One time it partially despawned - the screen went normal again, it disappeared, but there were still projectiles shooting from one...
  5. B

tModLoader Antiaris

I'm having some trouble with crafting better buckshots. To craft meteorite buckshots I need normaln buckshots and meteorite, but normal buckshot is not marked as Material and I simply cannot craft better ones. EDIT: I figured it out. Since I'm using this mod together with Thorium I was using...
  6. B

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

It's not the projectiles, but the boss itself. You can't outrun it with Frostspark Boots and when it charges at me I get hit 90% of the time, even though I have Eye of Cthulu's Shield to dash and have more mobility.
  7. B

I might not be the best Terraria player, but I feel like Storm Jellyfish is almost undodgeable.
  8. B

Zadum already said during the release of 1.3 that they are going to push out smaller or bigger content updates.
  9. B

Ooops, I have Even More Modifiers mod and haven't notice that I have added mana cost modifier on these tools. A mistake on my part. Sorry :P
  10. B

Some pickaxes and axes randomly stop mining/chopping. I have this issue with Silver Axe and Deathbringer Pickaxe
  11. B

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

Just... wow! Was it in WIP section before? I haven't seen it there. That is some quality content right there! I've noticed Russians make high quality mods for games in general.
  12. B

@zadum4ivii slime rain music overrides underground/cave music.
  13. B

When Shroot dies it's corpse is really big. Also it has very high defense for early game monster. I was dealing 1 damage to him with 12 damage weapon.
  14. B

@zadum4ivii awesome news! Can you explain in simple terms what was causing the issue of the walls disappearing? I'm just curious.
  15. B

Also, are you going to release a texture pack with all the vanilla sprites you revamped?
  16. B

I wouldn't mind a giant ice mass blocking my way. It would feel like a proper glacier IMO.
  17. B

The best solution to this would be to make it generate like antlion hill - so it both generates on the surface and undeground. Also it should generate everfrost blocks instead of replacing, because from the looks of it it replaces snow & ice blocks. Currently when the biome decides to spawn this...
  18. B

@zadum4ivii I've found a few issues and made a few observations. Cold Trap's tentacles sometimes freak out while trying to reach the player. Very often when player is in reach the tentacles don't attack. Some everfrost blocks cannot be hammered and have a different texture. When glacier spawns...
  19. B

If someone doesn't bother to read 2-3 pages back, they won't bother to read the OP either and vice versa.
  20. B

Try to replace them with the files of the exact same size.
Back
Top Bottom