Search results for query: *

1. GIJhen

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Dovakiid Fooos-Ro blaaahh Dragoonknight styled helmet chest legs and boots. Viking styled sword and armor with frost and snow animations coming off it. The helmet would have a metal faceplate with eyeslits and dragoon horns and the armor would be metal trim and dark leather maybe some dragoon...
  2. GIJhen

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Are you not working on this mod at all anymore?
  3. GIJhen

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the merchant class quest??? When I click on the merchant it says "To acquire merchant class you need. A class ranking 0 or superior with its level above or equal to 10. Complete [merch qualification test] Quest. You have a class of this...
  4. GIJhen

is it going to be fixed at some point?
  5. GIJhen

Can someone please tell me how to host and run a N Terraria server so I can do multiplayer with my friends?
  6. GIJhen

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I only have a steam copy of terraria and it will not let me continue. I select the .exe and it just wont accept it. I really just dont know what I am supposed to do. I really want to try n terraria but need this mod to run it.
  7. GIJhen

it try and force me to click .exe i have no choice the next box is greyed out until I select something....
  8. GIJhen

it tries to make me select something inside the folder. I click open on the terarria folder and it opens the folder and shows me the stuff inside and wont let me go father until I select something inside the folder? It actual;y states on the installer itself "select a valid terraria assembly...
  9. GIJhen

When I try to install the game launcher I get a box that pops up and says "The selected file is not a valid teraria assembly" I am directing it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria.exe Im not sure what I am doing wrong
Back
Top Bottom