Search results for query: *

1. HSGames

Beat everything... Moon Lord is next.

Beat everything... Moon Lord is next.
  2. HSGames

What are the most fun things to find underground?

Since no one else said it. The underworld, so far underground you have to wonder if you will ever find it and are ecstatic when you do. But in all seriousness, my favorite thing to find underground are Gold/Biome chests.
  3. HSGames

I had a brilliant idea to cause pain to myself, but hopefully get some laughs. Bean Boozled...

I had a brilliant idea to cause pain to myself, but hopefully get some laughs. Bean Boozled Hardmode.
  4. HSGames

Thank ya!

Thank ya!
  5. HSGames

Thank ya! and I almost had him! I'm going to make some more light discs before finding him again.

Thank ya! and I almost had him! I'm going to make some more light discs before finding him again.
  6. HSGames

Just got done defeating the Mechanical Bosses. I was on edge the entire time. PLANTERA I'M...

Just got done defeating the Mechanical Bosses. I was on edge the entire time. PLANTERA I'M CONING FOR YOU!
  7. HSGames

*Wrong place for thread*

Ah thanks. I found two back to back lol.
  8. HSGames

Sorry, this was a misunderstanding. I have one, I just couldn't figure out how to summon it...

Sorry, this was a misunderstanding. I have one, I just couldn't figure out how to summon it. Thank you for the offer though.
  9. HSGames

Cartoons

I'll definitely try ^^
  10. HSGames

What does your character look like?

I hope this works... but if not. I wear full Hallowed Armor Warding Hermes Boots Warding Shoe Spikes Warding Cross Necklace Intrepid Philosopher's Stone Warding Cobalt Shield Fez Crimson Cloak
  11. HSGames

Hot Topic How do YOU pronounce Terraria?

Tear-rawr-eeah
  12. HSGames

Cartoons

I dunno why, it just doesn't appeal to me. I'll give it another chance though.
  13. HSGames

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I got insulted by the Party Girl. I was too on edge to screenshot a boss fight.
  14. HSGames

Cartoons

There are so many cartoons I could name, including some modern ones. I think, when I was younger, my favorite cartoons were Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron and Kappa Mikey. Some shows now that I like are Gravity Falls, My Little Pony: FiM (Please no hate...
  15. HSGames

*Wrong place for thread*

Can't find unicorn mount.
  16. HSGames

PC I'm a little new here

Hi, I'm HSGames and... I just got the game a few days ago, on the 16th. And I instantly became addicted. I am currently in my Hardmode playthrough. My favorite things to do are play video games, listen and play music, watch television and read. A few of my favorite games are Minecraft, Terraria...
Back
Top Bottom