Search results for query: *

• Users: Tiggy
  • Order by date
  1. Tiggy

Completely beautiful and I tend to plant 2-3 interspersed for ever large tree I cut down.

Completely beautiful and I tend to plant 2-3 interspersed for ever large tree I cut down.
  2. Tiggy

Need to figure out how to add a signature for myself. =P

Need to figure out how to add a signature for myself. =P
  3. Tiggy

Thanks Zimber I actually do have a newer character and she's not got all the things my main does...

Thanks Zimber I actually do have a newer character and she's not got all the things my main does but is currently earning things. ^^
  4. Tiggy

PC Wanting to Buy a Few Items

Posted updated above most items found/traded for. I am now seeking 2 portal guns. (=
  5. Tiggy

PC WTB: Solar Wings, Spooky Wings and Solar Flare Armor OR Turtle Scale

Everything Purchased. Thank you very much. ^^
  6. Tiggy

May offer accessories that I don't need if item trade is mutual. xD
  7. Tiggy

PC Good Items for Sale/Trade

Interested in all of the following items: Armor Bracing CountercurseMantra Medicated Bandage The Plan Blindfold Money Trough Meowmere Portal Gun
  8. Tiggy

Seeking to pay for the following items in currency. Items: Portal Gun x 2 Please contact me using steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tiggyress/
  9. Tiggy

Just got back into Terraria and trying to help my boyfriend recover from losing his character...

Just got back into Terraria and trying to help my boyfriend recover from losing his character please check the Want to Buy section. (=
  10. Tiggy

PC WTB: Solar Wings, Spooky Wings and Solar Flare Armor OR Turtle Scale

Please contact me on Steam to Quote Prices by adding me Thanks. Looking to buy soon. I have multiple worlds I could potentially meet you on. Xoxo, ~Tigs~ Looking for: Solar Flare Wings Steam Punk Wings Spooky Wings Turtle Scale Mail Solar Flare Armor You can find me at...
Back
Top Bottom