Search results for query: *

1. Jafar_the_Barmecide

Problems using weapons while in flight

Still no luck, thanks for all your suggestions and attention, I can't think what is wrong, it s too baffling, I will have to try a different computer.
  2. Jafar_the_Barmecide

I use a keyboard, will step 2 delete all my worlds/builds and characters?
  3. Jafar_the_Barmecide

Sorry I pressed the wrong thing, I am actually running 1.3.1.1, I am on steam and it updates automatically Verified game cache too and still no luck
  4. Jafar_the_Barmecide

Well I have just changed the mouse just in case, I changed the world in case it was just the world that was broken and nothing is working. I am at a loss it looks like the game is broken, and I have not a clue about how to fix it, I am hoping it is something simple.
  5. Jafar_the_Barmecide

Ok, so deleting and re-downloading does not work, I can't use guns or arrows while moving at all, I have to be stationary before they shoot. It's very sad, if i can't fix this it might be the end of Terraria for me.
  6. Jafar_the_Barmecide

I started playing Terraria again for the first time since Christmas and find that weapons are now very difficult to use, I cannot swing a blade or use ANY weapon while in flight and even when I am on the surface the weapons are not very responsive. Is there something I missed in the time I have...
Back
Top Bottom