Search results for query: *

1. Oceanus5000

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

This doesn't seem to work for me; it just crashes my game as soon as it starts to load up through Steam. Before anyone gets on my case about reading the instructions, I did, three to four times to make sure I did everything right, which I did. My computer should be plenty powerful to handle this...
  2. Oceanus5000

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ah, I see. I'll do that and report back.
  3. Oceanus5000

Why not? Do they not play nicely together?
  4. Oceanus5000

Full reinstall as in a reinstall of Terraria? Or just Thorium and Tremor?
  5. Oceanus5000

@DivermanSam So...I started playing modded Terraria with my friends, and we have Thorium installed. My friends are on WinOS, whereas I'm on OSX. When I joined the game, Thorium items started to glitch out and turn into items such as a Illumite Hammer and 175 Illumite Longbows (not joking). I'm...
  6. Oceanus5000

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So I started to mod my Terraria to join some friends in a new playthrough, and we noticed that for some reason, the mod browser doesn't show mods at all, even after restarting the game. I'm on OSX, if that helps.
  7. Oceanus5000

Found that my Sans character build is actually pretty invincible. Nice!

Found that my Sans character build is actually pretty invincible. Nice!
  8. Oceanus5000

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ocean's Suggestions/Changes

Hello, all! It's me, Ocean, and I'm here with a few suggestions and/or changes that I feel should be added. This is heavily WIP, so there may not be much on here for a while until I come up with more ideas. More things may be added later.
  9. Oceanus5000

Alright, I just didn't want to risk screwing up my game if it didn't work. :)
  10. Oceanus5000

Is the download compatible with OSX? I only ask because I saw before that this mod was only for WinOS.
  11. Oceanus5000

Good Armour for Mages in early Hardmode?

Thanks, I'll see if we can get those soon.
  12. Oceanus5000

Good Armour for Mages in early Hardmode?

Oi, everyone! It's me, Ocean, and I was sort of wondering which armour would be best for early Hardmode Mages? Two of my friends and I have beaten the WoF and gotten the world into Hardmode, and I'm sort of stuck with Meteor Armour at the moment, which is cool and all, but It doesn't give a...
  13. Oceanus5000

The Prince of Atlantis has Arrived!

Oi, everyone! I'm Oceanus5000, but you can just call me Ocean or Oceanus for short. I live down in the ocean in, well, the lost city of Atlantis. I enjoy playing Terraria with my friend Hobbes, and can be found playing Left 4 Dead 2, Gmod, Minecraft, Little Alchemy, Robocraft, and Skyrim (XBox...
  14. Oceanus5000

Peace, love, and tridents!

Peace, love, and tridents!
Back
Top Bottom