Search results for query: *

1. ⠀Ai⠀

Pixel Art Pixels and Hex Codes - Ai's Sprites

... Wow. This is odd. Why is this here? I didn't even know this existed. Please, if you want to see actual sprites, head to my other sprite collection. The situation is much better explained there. I... am sorry if this confused or tricked you in any manner. My apologies... It's been a...
  2. ⠀Ai⠀

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

On individual artist threads. Go seek out artists who take commissions. Just ask around (but don't ask me). Idol for a mod:
  3. ⠀Ai⠀

tModLoader Mystica Mod

@Kyneptic Here ya go: That's copy-pastable code, and this is what it looks like without the "{code}" stuff
  4. ⠀Ai⠀

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Quick update for a mod I've been helping, and some banner testing for said mod: Some practice tools, and the banner:
  5. ⠀Ai⠀

Yes. Darkpuppey's absolutely correct. I'm currently in a mod and also weighed down with homework. Please let me know more before I can accept or reject your request. I'd love to take a look at it!
  6. ⠀Ai⠀

Some practice. Still can't really figure out how to shade a sword blade.
  7. ⠀Ai⠀

Sending them now! (Actually, please hold on a minute (I have to make the item sprites for it as well)
  8. ⠀Ai⠀

Ah, and some other stuff I did while messing around. Nothing special, just thought I would update this thread. Unfortunately, it feels like my spriting abilities have gone downhill...
  9. ⠀Ai⠀

I recently got a windows computer for gaming, so I create the piskel in mac (What i use for work), and then download it on my windows PC to use armorhelper. It's complicated but it gets the job done! Also, wonderful sprites, Huz. They're really coming along.
  10. ⠀Ai⠀

Hey @Badas900, you probably don't need this, but in case you waited 2 months for this, this is my attempt at your armor! Tell me if you want anything changed. I can send you the full files for all the sections as well.
  11. ⠀Ai⠀

Hey. I'm back, at least for a little while. The reason I was gone for so long was due to education being education. Anyways, I can't guarantee I'll consistently be on, but I'll do some stuff on the forums again, like finishing all those commissions. As of now, I can't take any more requests...
  12. ⠀Ai⠀

That's some amazing progress! I liked the rainbow blade in the middle over the other two though!
  13. ⠀Ai⠀

Cool! Also, you can try and check my profile again.
  14. ⠀Ai⠀

Oh shoot, you can't? I'll attempt to fix that right now! Thanks!
  15. ⠀Ai⠀

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"What do you mean I look like a meme from 2018? I'm perfectly normal!"
  16. ⠀Ai⠀

Both the paintball gun and the syringes are ok to use. Thorium already has syringes, though. And yes, those are the mechanical cultist's attacks, so they come in the package.
  17. ⠀Ai⠀

Blue ores are off limits (unless you want to PM @Huzbubber Tim for negotiations), feel free to use the metallic cultists (though I won't be developing sprite sheets, just cuz I don't have the originals), and yeah, everything you have in those pictures, feel free to use, besides the ball with...
  18. ⠀Ai⠀

1. Summoner items for a story? o_O (Nothing wrong with that, mind you, just usually stories don't need pictures?) 2. Requests should be handled on individual spriter's threads. Please, as Mutator has Caps Lock'd out, request them there or PM a spriter (for those who don't have threads). 3...
  19. ⠀Ai⠀

Which ones? I can't let you use some of the ones I made...
  20. ⠀Ai⠀

Member-Run Contest Spriteathalon Part II

Heya @Huzbubber Tim ? I think that if they haven't submitted in a week, you should probably get on to judging...but it's your competition, so feel free to disregard my comment...
Back
Top Bottom