Search results for query: *

1. D

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I have not mentioned this out loud except to a certain few people, anyway because morons see themselves as above everything: i, e, Seth MacFarlane, Seth Green, Matthew Seinreich, Mike Judge, Matt Groening, etc etc, kindness, compassion & respect is beneath them, never deserved any of that to...
  2. D

This also applies to all of the following and then some: Atopthefourthwall.com, Channelawesome.com, Spoonyexperiment.com, List25.com, Listverse.com, Listogre.com, Listaholic.com, watchmojo.com, Rifftrax, Mystery Science Theater 3000, ERB (Epic Rap Battles of History)), all of the above YouTube...
  3. D

N/A

N/A
  4. D

Thank you for that much needed assistance. I mean't to put, but forgot in the forums, again...

Thank you for that much needed assistance. I mean't to put, but forgot in the forums, again, please and thank you?
  5. D

How do I edit my posted comments, please help?

How do I edit my posted comments, please help?
  6. D

It's to teach them a lesson, nothing more nor less.

It's to teach them a lesson, nothing more nor less.
  7. D

This one from AntfishTAS' JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Abridged and I quote ''Oh ''Science'', someday you will prove that Batman and Jesus are same person'' and ''That homosexuals cause typhoons'', to say that AntfishTAS and his fellow abridgers are utterly devoid of intelligence is a garguantan...
Back
Top Bottom