Search results for query: *

• Users: Aster
  • Order by date
  1. Aster

PC After changing a keybinding, I am unable to click on anything.

This issue is resolved for me but seems to be an ongoing unresolved problem for other players. Hello, I have an issue that has been addressed already in this thread but that thread is a few years old and it doesn't seem like a definitive solution has come out of it. I hope it's okay addressing...
  2. Aster

Terraria and Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest Submission Thread

Obviously very last minute. School got in the way so I only had yesterday and today to draw this... But it was fun! You can also view this on my DeviantArt.
  3. Aster

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

I'm so excited. I love the mechanics of the new grappling hook, I just hope the physics isn't too screwed up. I'm sure you guys can make it good, though! And wow, the Crimson looks amazing... I really want the game now!
  4. Aster

PC Minimap reset and not updating

Oh man, a large world. Mine's medium so it'll be kind of tedious I guess but yeah I left torches everywhere, too. EDIT: I just realized I'm on hardmode so re-exploring will probably result in some deaths with all these new hardmode enemies. I'm not even that far into hardmode. Wish me luck, guys.
  5. Aster

Yeah, I definitely learned several lessons from this incident. Sorry it didn't work out for you :(
  6. Aster

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS I FIXED IT To anyone who's reading this and having a similar issue: let me tell you what I did. Hopefully this will help. If not, I'm sorry for your loss. My player was on cloud since I bought Terraria (I bought it after the 1.3 update by the way). I thought maybe the issue...
  7. Aster

There are no previous versions of the .map file for both my main player and the other player I copy pasted the .map file from. And just a side note, you can tell which .map file goes with which world by looking at the name of the .map file. Its name will be the same as the world ID. If you use...
  8. Aster

Some background information first. Recently, something happened with Terraria that my world file got corrupted (the bad kind) and I couldn't access my world. You know, when I try to select my world the name was in red. For some reason it couldn't access the backups, either. But I managed to...
Back
Top Bottom