Search results for query: *

1. MilesUpshur546

PC I'd love to play Expert mode...

But I'm kinda bad. I have over 1200 hours in this game and haven't beat MoonLord in Expert mode without cheating in some way. I think the furthest I have gotten was the Lunatic cultist, but that was with mods like Calamity and Thorium. So I want to change that. I'm looking to get together a...
  2. MilesUpshur546

tModLoader "You are not using the same version as this server?"

During a playthrough with my friends, we had to update tmodloader. I updated tmodloader to v0.10.0.2 and updated all of my mods to their latest version. After doing that, when I tried to enter the world, clicking multiplayer>host and play> Character> World it stopped right after saying "Found...
  3. MilesUpshur546

PC (Large-ish) Modded Expert Play-through.

Hi, all. I'm here because all of my (2) friends have no time for me, and so I'm looking for 6 other people to do a modded playthrough. We can discuss who wants to host the world, but it will probably be whoever has the best wi-fi and is comfortable with that much responsibility. The worlds...
  4. MilesUpshur546

Weapons & Equip Underground Biome gear.

Here are a few quick ideas for gear that can be created using underground Biomes. Chaos set- Crafting: Helmet- 25 souls of light, 45 crystal shards, Fragmented soul. (Fragmented soul has a 5% chance to drop from a chaos elemental.) Chestplate- 32 souls of light, 60 crystal shards, rod of...
  5. MilesUpshur546

Terraria Speedrun Normal/Expert

I'd like to do either a speedrun in normal mode, or just a regular survival in expert mode. I'm up for extra starting gear, as I have builders workshop. But thats up to you. I hope we could play together, as long as you are at least 14, or act mature for your age, I don't want 7 year old n00bs...
Back
Top Bottom