Search results for query: *

1. ZeromusX

Let me know how it works out please. I have several ideas for maps but have been working on...

Let me know how it works out please. I have several ideas for maps but have been working on setting up a map for my own server.
  2. ZeromusX

Terraria: Aquatica (challenge map)

That's what I was hoping would happen. There's more water on the surface than there's space in the underground.
  3. ZeromusX

PC The Terraria 100% Collection Checklist

I'll give you a nice fat kiss if you can port this to an xml file :)
  4. ZeromusX

Learn something new every day :) I did not know water evaporated. I assumed it turned the lava to obsidian like it does in other places. Second, I forgot about the super absorbent sponge. Thanks for the feedback, I will adjust accordingly. PS. If someone created a row of tiles to catch the...
  5. ZeromusX

You overheard communique stating a large meteor was heading towards the planet and would be a direct hit at 0300 the following night. Flooding would occur. You were able to quickly construct shelter to survive the onslaught of the following tsunami. Rules: 1) New character. Destroy starting...
  6. ZeromusX

Some of my stuff...

Lots of map farming and tons of fun. Here are some of the things in my main map. Pic 1: My Mage's Tower and starting homes. Pic 2: My armor gallery. As you can see it's a work in progress. Pic 3: My tree farm. There are 4 sets of 2 farms. Pic 4: Working on some cloud homes. Pic 5...
  7. ZeromusX

Lihzarhd Housing?

I spent a week working on a pyramid-style housing setup and farmed 6 maps for the stuff I needed. NPCs weren't moving in and I checked the ? for housing and it's saying not suitable. Can anyone help? I've got monsters spawning as well but that's not my immediate concern. Most of my housing is...
  8. ZeromusX

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

So, I decided to start a new world... I always take a couple things with me (all non-armor/weapons) that I've gotten legit. Pirate Invasion comes and starts at like 730%... Anyone have this happen before?
  9. ZeromusX

Fan Sites?

I was wondering if there were any decent fan sites out there? I don't mean places like Curse that simply host maps. I was considering developing one myself but want to see what's out there as well. Would be nice for a one-stop place for everything.
  10. ZeromusX

Maps Need help again ;)

Thanks again... I've decided to play through Terraria 100% legit. I only went to another world to farm some crimstone blocks and I am trying to create an artificial biome on my world. I had 400 blocks surrounded by dirt with a few crimson grass seeds spread. Nothing. I upped the crimson blocks...
  11. ZeromusX

Maps What am I doing wrong? (Plantera Farm)

Sorry for the image, I have 3 monitors hooked up and didn't know it would capture all 3 :(
  12. ZeromusX

Maps What am I doing wrong? (Plantera Farm)

I've built a farm above-ground. Can someone tell me what's wrong?
  13. ZeromusX

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

I have 1.2.4.1 as well. Maybe I can play it on that version?
  14. ZeromusX

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

I'm fairly new to Terraria. Completed the game once. I downloaded your map to try it out. I've gone pretty much everywhere to start and I can't figure out what to do. Where am I supposed to go first?
Back
Top Bottom