Search results for query: *

1. XelaVael

Music Composing Music for Mods (Terraria Style)

Thanks! I also have Magica8bitPug ;3 I'm not really good with drums, but that's something practice can help. and Sytrus is my favorite out of the FL defaults! I'll check out the other ones. Good luck! ^v^
  2. XelaVael

Music Composing Music for Mods (Terraria Style)

Can you give some VSTs you used? Or some presets? I'm interested in making terraria themed music. ^~^
  3. XelaVael

Check out the tModLoader forum page Sam, it has the requirements for your mod, I've been waiting...

Check out the tModLoader forum page Sam, it has the requirements for your mod, I've been waiting for months for your mod to be updated to 1.3. Can't wait to see it (btw, if you got bored from the mod thing...I can relate I used to work on a mod called Hypernite Mod back in the TerrariaOnline...
  4. XelaVael

tModLoader Hypernite Mod 1.3!!!

That's probably a good idea, and thanks :3
  5. XelaVael

Here's what we have on Hypernite! This is the ore and bar, the ore spawns only in caverns. Here's the Hypernite Blade, 15 melee damage, 6 knockback (average), 6% critical chance, 20 use time (very fast), "white" rarity, 20 silver coin sell price. crafted with 8 Hypernite Bars! The tools...
  6. XelaVael

Here's a list of mobs I have so far... This is the "Hailition Zombie", Spawns at night, and has a 50% chance on dropping a "Hailite Ore" *50 health, 16 damage This is the "Hyperfaced Zombie" Started off as an inside joke, this little guy spawns both in day time and night time! When killed, he...
  7. XelaVael

This is a mod created a while back for 1.2.4.1, and wasn't finished when 1.3 came out, all my coders left, so I've been waiting months to find a new one, I got one now, so it's time to get back to it! :D Hypernite Mod is about a new ore called "Hypernite Ore" (turns into bars, blah blah blah you...
  8. XelaVael

PC Need coder!

What do you know how to do? :)
  9. XelaVael

PC Need coder!

Yeah, you're right :P
  10. XelaVael

PC Need coder!

Thanks, and by me helping you, do you mean spriting? I don't know at all how to code... Oh thanks, it's tModLoader btw.
  11. XelaVael

PC Need coder!

Hey, I'm working on a mod for Terraria, I had a coder, but he had alot to do already, and now I'm in need of another, the mod name is Hypernite Mod, Here's a link to the forum page: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/hypernite-mod-1-3-need-coder.185675/page-1 If you can help, notify me on...
  12. XelaVael

Mobile Inventory bugs

I had a tablet, and it did have it, when the 1st 1.2 update came out, it wasn't on my tablet anymore :(
  13. XelaVael

Mobile Inventory bugs

Hey, I have the Samsung S6, and I have annoying bugs in my Terraria game, one of them is that I got silver chestplate and tungsten helmet, when I did the fast equipt button, the armors didn't equipt and the armors disappeared...another bug is that I have hard times moving items in my inventory...
Back
Top Bottom