Search results for query: *

1. Illusione-Tempus

PC Unable to join Multiplayer worlds via Steam

My friend and I noticed that we can't join any worlds that we recently created, both Journey and Classic mode. When we tried to join worlds made pre-2021, we were able to connect. However, whenever we join worlds created in 2021, we keep on getting "Lost Connection". We know it's not either of...
  2. Illusione-Tempus

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Oh so THAT'S why I came in a world where the pillars were still there and the Moon Lord just suddenly decided to appear.
  3. Illusione-Tempus

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Yeah, you need to enter hardmode if you want the better items. I played the event on 2 of my worlds, one is my base world pre-hardmode in construction while the other was a world with the Moon Lord defeated. The former only had 5 waves while the latter got all the way up to the wave with Betsy.
  4. Illusione-Tempus

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Question: Is there a way to switch between vanilla and modloader?
  5. Illusione-Tempus

PC WTB/WTT Boos Spawners + Accesories

Sure :P Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IllusioneTempus
  6. Illusione-Tempus

I take that you don't need the power cells and the snowglobe anymore. In that case: 5 Pumpkin Moon Medallions + 5 Naughty Presents + 10 Mechanical Skulls + 10 Mechanical Worms + 10 Mechanical Eyes + Master Ninja Gear for the Arkhalis? :P Is... that a bit too much on my side? :P Well the Solar...
  7. Illusione-Tempus

Hmm? As in me giving you an accessory? Well, I mean sure, I can spare you most of the accessories you need that I currently have, but I don't really need the plat right now. :/ But hey, if you feel the Arkhalis for all those boss-summons is unfair, then I guess I can get you a Master Ninja Gear. :P
  8. Illusione-Tempus

I could provide you all the summoners you want aside from the Celestial Sigils ('cause I have personal use for the fragments), I simply request the Arkhalis. If that's too much then I might throw in an accessory or 2. :P Or if that's too much to offer then I might request for something else...
  9. Illusione-Tempus

Well I'm finally here...

Well I'm finally here...
  10. Illusione-Tempus

Heya

I'm Illusione-Tempus. :3 I have about 600 hours on Terraria and I can't believe I haven't made an account over here. My other general interests would be Pokemon, as well as Anime and Manga. I'm also Homestuck trash so pester me if you are as well. ;3 Please to meet ya.
Back
Top Bottom