Search results for query: *

1. S4nders

Blocks & Decoration Busts (Head item display)

Hi! I'd like to introduce you to a suggestion for a new piece of furniture, the Bust. Busts are used to display armor or vanity items for the helmet slot. It's like a mannequin, but only featuring the disembodied head on a smaller version of the slab, and made out of stone. This is a bust...
  2. S4nders

Weapons & Equip Cleansing Filters - Solution to collateral Clentamination

I just got back to the thread and I must say I think I've overseen something. Your concept of 'Filter' in this thread appears to be faulty. So, this image shows a light filter. The bulb (clentaminator) is making all sorts of colors go towards it, but the filter only lets its corresponding...
  3. S4nders

Weapons & Equip Cleansing Filters - Solution to collateral Clentamination

I disagree completely. This is not an accessory you have equipped all the time, only when clentaminating. The paint sprayer or mechanical ruler for instance does not grant any more adventages other than what it's made for and what you pay for. It's fine as it is. Nice suggestion @SzGamer227 ...
  4. S4nders

Weapons & Equip Water Balloons

Cool, cool, but not perfect. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this a 7.8, because I think 9 tiles is too much water. It goes into little holes and such, really annoying if you just want to play with them. Also, you can't hide that recolored whoopie cushion from me! The empty balloon looks a...
  5. S4nders

Items Icky Stuff!

The sprites are too big, try staying under 16x16 and in your case about 12x12 pixels for an item or 6x6 pixels for one tile. Try using an existent sprite and working from there. You can resize them so people can still see them on the forum, though. I'll help you for one sprite: Also, I suggest...
  6. S4nders

Game Mechanics Recipes Involving Altars

Well, I hope you do like the sprites as they're made for you specifically. And, yes, you're probably correct that Hallowed Bars should just give 1 iron. If you don't want a world specific recipe, just make Demonite/Crimtane bars turn into Lead, no matter the world. It does indeed seem like an...
  7. S4nders

Game Mechanics Recipes Involving Altars

Very nice. Here are some sprites and alternate recipes: Demon Altar: 40 , 8, 25 Crimson Altar: 40 , 8, 25 - Crafted at a hardmode anvil, or an actual altar. I don't know what would be better. - It's still quite cheap, but expensive enough for what you use it for. - These can be destroyed...
  8. S4nders

NPCs & Enemies Ebonslug- An enemy for the corruption.

Good idea. You could have them climb the walls much like the Possessed would, that would be an unique attack. Make sure it'd spawn in the underground corruption then, the part which the large chasms lead to, as that's where you will find a lot of walls for the ebonslime to climb on. Also, nice...
  9. S4nders

NPCs & Enemies Ebonslug- An enemy for the corruption.

I like having more diverse enemies, but this one looks like it wouldn't fit in. The only green you find there is the gore of Eater family-related enemies, so I suggest you make it purple. Besides, it looks a little derpy. You could e.g. have its slime part be purple/blue (like ebonstone), with...
  10. S4nders

Weapons & Equip More combined items?

No support for the items you mentioned. I understand that you would like to have 'every ability' within your 5 equipment slots, but sometimes you'll simply need to make choices. I can accept the Celestial Shell being added, as no one would use the Moon Shell and its descendants otherwise. But...
  11. S4nders

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

First, let me say I like the concept of having more crimson integration. The Twins is indeed one of the things that didn't really make its way in the 1.2 update - the cursed flames on Spazmatism are what I'm talking about. Now, the first phase is good with the ichor projectiles and all, but the...
  12. S4nders

NPCs & Enemies The Gut of Cthulhu

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far. I've added drops, a banner and additional statistics (Thanks MadCat and felis). Furthermore, the health has been nerfed down quite a bit so that it's no longer a mini-boss, although it's still tougher than most enemies. On a side note, for those who...
  13. S4nders

NPCs & Enemies The Gut of Cthulhu

Hello Terrarians! I came up with a new enemy for the Hardmode Underground Crimson biome. It's called the Gut of Cthulhu. The gut, formally known as the intestine, is a part of the digestive system. The fact it's an organ is somewhat mocking towards the Eye and Brain bosses, though, it's not...
  14. S4nders

NPCs & Enemies Balloon Slime

Dear Baconfry, I agree that the balloons are hard to obtain in a single world. I personally am against the idea of having to use multiple worlds in order to achieve certain items. I am okay with the fact one world cannot have both Corruption and Crimson items, but in this case it seems suitable...
Back
Top Bottom