Search results for query: *

1. TheTrueTerrarian

tModLoader Items spawning/being crafted with either best or worst prefix.

So I recently started a modpack playthrough, and have noticed that I'm only getting the best(legendary, etc) prefixes on some items, but the worst on others, no in-between. I thought it might have been First Try that was doing it, but disabling and deleting it didn't seem to fix the issue...
  2. TheTrueTerrarian

While I my creations may never be as glamorous as the others, I still put some time into them.

While I my creations may never be as glamorous as the others, I still put some time into them.
  3. TheTrueTerrarian

http://m.imgur.com/1RsdRgY

http://m.imgur.com/1RsdRgY
  4. TheTrueTerrarian

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Now everyone welcome, the one and only, the legendary fun killer, GregMinion!
  5. TheTrueTerrarian

Probably all of them. Like no restricted class per say. Melee, probably a gun or bow, and maybe some summoner / Mage.
  6. TheTrueTerrarian

Steals cheesecake through magic bunny soul powers and replaces it with a oatmeal raisin cookie.
  7. TheTrueTerrarian

I have 6.3 free gb. Also what does "ram" mean. I always have at least 5 gb of data free.
  8. TheTrueTerrarian

No, it will teleport out of him when he eats it! It could happen from a few hours to 7 or 10 days at most for iOS users.
  9. TheTrueTerrarian

Tank joo, u jast seved 7 inocent cokees dram beeng eetan. Prase joo.
  10. TheTrueTerrarian

Aw man, I thought we would have it ant the endof the week. Liek, cament, and follo if u crime evrytiem.
  11. TheTrueTerrarian

Should I make a new charachter or just a new world when it drops?
  12. TheTrueTerrarian

I'm just waiting because my laptop can't Handel 1.3 endgame items that well...
  13. TheTrueTerrarian

Mobile State of Mobile Address

I am deciding between two things and I think I should ask you guys. When the update drops, should I delete my saves and start anew, or keep my files and create a new one? Ps: I only gave a few or the hacked items to very close friends. And I will, in fact, trash the rest and keep only one of the...
  14. TheTrueTerrarian

Mobile State of Mobile Address

No, he placed those chests on purpose, filled them up, and allowed anyone into his world. But that sounds cooler But I do give some of those items away so kinda!
Back
Top Bottom