Search results for query: *

• Users: quxzcover
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Q

PC Terraria wont start

Every time i open terraria its opened as a background process. meaning i cant play the game. ive tried openeing steam as administrator and ive also tried deleting the config.json file. but something wierd happened after i did delete it. when i opened terraria again the config file didnt...
  2. Q

Weapons & Equip Isaac's Heart

For all of you binding of isaac fans, yes this post refers to said item. it would obiously be named to sominthg else to avoid copyright but mechanics go like this: -follows you around like a light familiar would -projectiles and enemies can no longer hurt you, infact they get pushed back by you...
  3. Q

PC Random Computer Crashes Caused by Terraria!

So every once in a while while im playing terraria just randomly the game will at first freeze. as in i can still hear my inventory open and close but the picture is frozen. after a few seconds the sound start looping. after that my screen goes black. after i wait for a few minuets it says the...
  4. Q

PC Random Computer Crashes Caused by Terraria!

So every once in a while while im playing terraria just randomly the game will at first freeze. as in i can still hear my inventory open and close but the picture is frozen. after a few seconds the sound start looping. after that my screen goes black. after i wait for a few minuets it says the...
  5. Q

NPCs & Enemies Tired of trying to find ways to utilize your endgame weapons?

My suggestion is that after you've defeated the Moonlord and gotten all the loot you have a chance to face off against a new boss. Mechanics: -It cannot be killed. -The more damage you do to it the more damage it does, armour it has and speed it has. -Once you die, it dies and drops nothing...
Back
Top Bottom