Search results for query: *

1. Red_Paragon

tModLoader Pokemod

You have to throw another pokeball that contains another pokemon.
  2. Red_Paragon

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hey Nakano, is there a way to seperate JUST the NP player system into a mod on its own? I would like to play base terraria but with NP players lol.
  3. Red_Paragon

No. Multiplayer doesn't really work, and due to the latest update he has to rebuild the mod from the ground up, and currently his pc is broken. So there won't be any updates for awhile.
  4. Red_Paragon

It seems to be basically a race thing. You will just have to drink hp pots or use the first aid skill.
  5. Red_Paragon

As Skyblade said, it DOES work. The issue is it's not updated, which won't be that big of a deal if you don't use wires and such.
  6. Red_Paragon

Yeah, I have no idea what to say about this. It seems like the zip file was corrupted. Try redownloading and reinstalling.
  7. Red_Paragon

You should download the installer and then basically it will ask you where your terraria folder is, and you give it the location of that. You should be able to run it afterwords.
  8. Red_Paragon

Try this http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/game-launcher-3-2-1-5.1061/
  9. Red_Paragon

Best Games for Android: Paid and Free

Freeblade Free with In-App Purchases Made by Pixel toys (And Games Workshop) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixeltoys.freeblade&hl=en Fallout Shelter Free Game Made by Bethesda https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutshelter&hl=en
  10. Red_Paragon

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I want it all to be saved. Mostly because I move my witch doctor there for a pet. And I'm tired of him dying because he leaves his door open, or gets eaten by Hallow pixies.
  11. Red_Paragon

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I change names A LOT. I've probably had over 700 on steam in the last year. But I keep coming back to Combine244, because I just love half-life.
  12. Red_Paragon

Casual Why did you come to the forums anyways?

I joined the forums to comment on N: Terraria.
  13. Red_Paragon

Starbound Thread

I actually have read it. I also read the post's before that, when the combat update came out. I played the game for around 50 hours after the combat update came out, but barely fount anything they were talking about, besides the Hover bikes, a few new animations, and some minibiomes. Which also...
  14. Red_Paragon

Starbound Thread

Yeah. But the problem is, half of it isn't even useful. "Oh wow, more mini biomes, not like I could even get the recent ones you just put in to spawn." And some of it, is just ridiculous Imo. The last one was they changed the action bar, which honestly just seems to make the game even more...
  15. Red_Paragon

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I have to be honest here. After the first game, the games really lost touch with me, and I didn't really get fearful of seeing anything. But...these things...they are like....horrible clowns. I hate clowns. I hope Scott never ends the torture. I missed this.
  16. Red_Paragon

Well, if they aren't on the right side of the screen, I would encourage Reinstalling. If that doesn't work, 1.3.1 broke your game specifically :c
  17. Red_Paragon

To bind spells you simply drag the spell over to one of the slots.
  18. Red_Paragon

Starbound Thread

I lost interest in this game after about a year, due to the fact the way that the Dev's are going. I've been reading everyone of their post's that come out, and I'm still not impressed. I don't know why, but I feel like they take way to long to work and update than other games. I think the last...
  19. Red_Paragon

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

It's obvious at this point. Mangle is a boy and female animatronic due to getting parts mixed together. It is literally the only explanation.
  20. Red_Paragon

Non-GPU intense games

Have fun mate! :D
Back
Top Bottom