Search results for query: *

1. Arna57

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i have this code: public override void ArmorSetShadows(Player player, ref bool longTrail, ref bool smallPulse, ref bool largePulse, ref bool shortTrail) { shortTrail = true; } but when i run it i get the following error f:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  2. Arna57

(repost because nobody answered) I have 3 questions. 1. What is the new hook and its variables for armor effects(the trail, pulse, etc) public override void ArmorSetShadows(Player player, ref bool longTrail, ref bool smallPulse, ref bool largePulse, ref bool...
  3. Arna57

I have 5 questions. 1. How do i remove the persistant lighting of the tiles on the example solution's clentaminator spray? (better explained with the link: https://gyazo.com/17ca36eebe76c1cab7555f6b8e94e63c) 2. What is the TileID.Sets.Conversion.[blank] for dirt? 3. What is the new hook and...
  4. Arna57

what version of terraria and what version of tModLoader are you using? i had this problem when i tried to get older tModLoader on a newer version of terraria
  5. Arna57

tModLoader Become part of my modding team!

I'd like to join the team, i know some parts of coding and i can sprite helmets,weapons,accessories i also have skype weapon example: The OFC(not short for of course)
  6. Arna57

How do you exacly use the SHoot function to change a projectile's trajectory and velocity? Can someone show me a code snippet of a projectile using this code and always the trajectory is down and velocity is equal to the speed of the projectile? public override bool Shoot(Player...
  7. Arna57

you can always be helpful, can you just tell me a code line that uses all variables given by the Shoot function that doesn't change any part of the projectile not like all the variables that dont change the projectile, i mean all the variables combined, and used in a way its not an error and it...
  8. Arna57

1. i KNOW line 41 is the shoot line 2. shoot function is the dam thing that line 41 is INSIDE OF 3. yes, i figured it out, i just need to cover all variables and use them in some way in the shoot function, but i wanna do that without changing a thing
  9. Arna57

i checked it, how many times do i have to say it, the problem is in the SHOOT function what do i need to type so it doesn't change a thing in the actual projectile shot so it just covers all, stopping the error the error is that i used the shoot function and dont do s h i t exept tell the game...
  10. Arna57

no its Friend then "tihs" backwards the "tihs" backwards is covered by red's face
  11. Arna57

the error includes the item only and the shoot function is IN the item look at the error one more time: the projectile works fine, item code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ExampleMod.Items.Weapons { public class...
  12. Arna57

that is not the problem, the problem is the shoot function
  13. Arna57

i corrected it; 233-rd page
  14. Arna57

Can anyone just help me with the problem i posted on the 233-rd page?
  15. Arna57

all i can think of is change recipe.AddTile(TileID.WorkBench); to recipe.AddTile(TileID.WorkBenches);
  16. Arna57

Your code(incorrect): recipe.SetResault(this); Correct code: recipe.SetResult(this); Your code: recipe.AddIngredient(Terraria.ID.ItemID.DirtBlock, 1); Correct code: recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock); // for more recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock, 2);
  17. Arna57

thats not what the error is about but thanks for noticing 2. can you provide the recipe code of the item/item's your using
  18. Arna57

What else do i need to type in so it works? Code: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ExampleMod.Items.Weapons { public class OrbitalFriend:red:Cannon : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults()...
  19. Arna57

Thanks again
  20. Arna57

How do you make a projectile be spawned WAY above the player when you fire a weapon?
Back
Top Bottom