Search results for query: *

1. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Possessed Armours drop iron/lead

Iron/lead is used for a lot more things than other pre-HM ores (Chests, mech boss summoners, furniture) yet there's the same amount of it as the others. Having the possessed Armours drop them would be a way way to get some. Drop rates could be 10% to drop 1-5 ore
  2. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Ice Bucket

Crafted with a bucket and water in an ice biome: It places those thin ice blocks that break when you step on them which can't be retrieved. Yeah?
  3. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Lunar Armour Set Bonus Accessories

Accessories to let you have (almost) the set bonus of lunar-tier armour sets without actually having the armour set Solar Shield: The dashing ability of the solar armour, but it can only charge up to level 1 (The small shield) Vortex Socks(?): The sneaky ability of the vortex armour, but you...
  4. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Shiny Stone Biome Varieties

From the left: Normal, Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Void (Heals during lunar events) Each one heals about 1.5x the normal amount in their respective biomes, but does not heal at all in other biomes. Crafting recepies:
  5. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Change size of mini-map

Not the zoom, but the physical size of it. It could be like changing the size of a window by dragging the bottom left corner of it.
  6. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Dyeing weapons with the party girl

Bit similar to TheSneakyMalteaser's post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dyeing-equipment-overhaul.40155/ So the party girl is a bit useless in actually giving useful stuff, so why don't we give her an ability which is also usless? She would have a "Dye Weapon" button next to her...
  7. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Idea for stopping relying on RNG for boss drops

So everyone hates farming a boss over and over again for a specific drop. My idea is that the boss will drop all the items the first times you defeat him/her. For example, the Moon Lord has 9 unique drops, and they will all drop within the first 9 times you defeat him. But that would be too...
  8. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Lunatic Cultist Treasure Bag Item: Lunar Storm

So everyone's annoyed by the lunatic not dropping a treasure bag, right? Well my idea is for it to drop a thing called the Lunar Storm. This weapon is unique in that it has two uses: Melee and Magic (Sorry Rangers). Yeah?
  9. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Sliding down ropes for too long

If you slide down ropes for about 3 seconds, you get a burning debuff, which lasts for the whole time you are sliding, and for about 2 seconds after you get off. This would be the friction from rubbing your hands on the rope
  10. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Autoswing modifiers

So I had some ideas for some unique modifiers: Automatic: Enables Autoswing, -15% speed Mechanical: Enables Autoswing, -7% speed That's all I can think of for now
  11. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics A thing when you kill the moon lord

I think when that when you kill the moon lord there should be a "final attack" when he is dyeing to try to kill unsuspecting players. For example he tries to hit you with his hand, or shoots a small laser.
  12. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Solar Eclipse Water Colour

I think the water should change to black when there is a solar eclipse I made a fountain as well:
Back
Top Bottom