Search results for query: *

1. M

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

So is 1.3 going to happen. Just wondering if the game is dead as it hasn’t had a update for a year.
  2. M

Mobile Fishing help

thanks guys and gals. About the mechanic rod that's what is strange the day the patch came live the rod was in the shop and I swear it was during the day. Since then I haven't ever seen it again. I might be wrong about day but it was definitely there But I had just spent all my cash on reforge...
  3. M

Mobile Fishing help

Ok so I have the rod you get from Crimson ore I have fishing potion and so far out of using 30 plus bait using worms, glowing snails and grasshopper I have a pretty good collection of shoes and exactly 0 quest items so what am I doing wrong. Also the mechanical rod has bugged out I have the...
  4. M

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Hi is there any word yet on a patch to fix mobs running from you rather than attacking making afk farms kinda difficult or other odd qirks?
  5. M

Mobile Confirmed mounds you can get?

Thank you for the info now to do lots of fishing for that pig
  6. M

Ok cool so how do you get the fishron one the guide says it's only available from a treasure bag?
  7. M

Mobile Broken hero sword since 1.2.4?

I would give you my spare one for a moon thingy
  8. M

As the title suggests does anyone know what's mounts you can get as looking at the wiki I don't see how you can get any hard mode ones as they seem to need expert mode which we don't have
  9. M

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Timers work again but enemies still ignore you and keep walking away. The melee ground ones anyway You also still cannot drag items to you character tab, chest or inventory you need to actually place it into a slot
  10. M

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Bit disappointed with what they have confirmed has an upcoming fix :(. Also can you try getting a few pirate maps and using them all on the same map it seems on my game at least if you use a pirate map on a world where you have already used it you nothing happens and it doesn't trigger the...
  11. M

iOS 1.2.4 pirate maps broken

Anyone else had issues with the pirate map not working since 1.2.4 came out? I have about 30 but when I click on them I get the same action as if you use a pumpkin medal in the day. Now I know what you will say about requirements but I am using them in the same maps I have used 20-30 of before...
Back
Top Bottom