Search results for query: *

1. A

PS4 Selling/trading a variety of endgame weapons, armor, accessories and all pets. (also bloodroots)

Are you still trading? I have all the armor and crafting stations. Also coins.
  2. A

PS4 Need pets!

I guess it might help to use some key words of things I'm willing to trade to help search engines. Ancient gold iron cobalt shadow spooky frost mining turtle beetle eskimo armor flesh cloning vat ice machine living loom sky mill honey dispenser bone welder platinum coins pirate maps jungle key...
  3. A

PS4 Need pets!

Anyone want to trade some stuff? I'm in need of Pets. Pretty much all the rare ones. No luck there for some reason. I don't even have a guinea pig. I have all the crafting stations, all the armor, lots of neat weapons, and plenty of other miscellaneous junk. Or you can just have coins, whatever...
  4. A

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Really? I just stood in one spot shooting him with a razorpine.
  5. A

Well maybe, it's more about enemy frequency then. It could be that when too many enemies can spawn it forces the game to crash. This might be a bit much to ask, but you might have to settle for only saving during the day, above ground, and away from any corrupt/hallow/mushroom lands. At any rate...
  6. A

It's funny. I've been trying to understand the glitch myself, and I've found some things. The crashes are caused by saving. If you turn auto save off, you can go for hours, no problem. But that obviously that doesn't help anything. Even if you pause and wait for the save to complete it will...
  7. A

I've been working on the very same problem. That's why I needed a coin gun. I sure hope reindeer bells are actually in the game. As for the key molds, I used a special method myself to get all of those. I constructed myself some turtle armor, and build a spawn in the biome of my choice. Then I...
  8. A

Ugh, seriously? So many wasted hours. Thanks.
  9. A

Is the coin gun really in now? I've literally used 100 pirate maps and still nothing. I've got 40 something pirate banners and at least 30 of every golden furniture available. I've even got 5 lucky coins which are only twice as likely to drop. Statistically it should have taken 66-67 on average...
  10. A

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I'll give it a try. Oh and I'm pretty sure the crashes are related to saving. Pretty counter-intuitive. Thanks.
  11. A

Yes, but not the game (my copy's digital). I do have the game on PS Vita though. Does that help? On that note, I've noticed a lot of crashing on the PS Vita, several in a single day. Has that been typical for everyone?
  12. A

Can someone help me? I tried to check out the new update by turning on my old PS3, only to find out it conked out on me. Luckily I backed up the data on a flash drive. Can I use this flash to transfer my data to my PS4 or can this only be done through cloud?
Back
Top Bottom