Search results for query: *

1. MouseyMouse

PC Looking for someone to play with.

I'm looking for someone to play with. I don't have a microphone so i can't talk, also my steam is blocked cuz i have only terraria on my account and it was a retail. My steam id is KaitoShun or MouseyMouse.
  2. MouseyMouse

Pixel Art I made this...

I made this for Cenx.
  3. MouseyMouse

Weapons & Equip Bad easymode wings

Before saying that this is a :red:ty idea(most of you probably will) What about adding 1 pair of easymode wings? They are crafted with 30 hellstone, rocket boots and a lucky horseshoe. They are called Hellstone wings(you probably guessed already..) They fly a bit more than rocket boots, so if...
  4. MouseyMouse

PC Modded playthrough

DELETE THIS POST
  5. MouseyMouse

PS3 Console smart cursor.

Am i the only one annoyed that smart cursor on consoles digs 3 blocks down instead of 2 like on pc?
  6. MouseyMouse

How to make a terraria avatar?

How can i make a Terraria avatar with my character? I've seen lots of people with avatars like this and i would like to know how to make them too.
  7. MouseyMouse

Console Dualshock pet

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IDEA WAS ALREADY SUGGESTED. Since people want 3ds exclusives soo much, why shouldn't we want some PS3 and PS4 only exclusives? Here is my idea for a pet exclusive to the ps3 and ps4 version (i couldnt have both in the prefix sry): Battery "Vibrates on touch" It summons a...
  8. MouseyMouse

PC Searching for someone to play with no mic needed

I'm searching for someone to play a normal mode playthrough, preferably without a microphone, at times between 08:00 am and 22:00 or 10pm central european time (CET) .Also im from Europe.:happy:
Back
Top Bottom