Search results for query: *

1. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader The Throwing Expansion

A Couple things to mention, I havent tested a lot of mods Throwing items with the "Munitions Pack" accessory, but i have noticed it doesn't work with Spirit Mods Artifacts, I assume it wouldnt work with any modded Thrown Items, sad, but not sure how that could be fixed or balanced. Main desire...
  2. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

rip, its a default console command, "/settle" which settles all the current flowing water so you can reduce the time it takes to empty the water, it auto drops the water. It really helps when your internet sucks, and you mine into a ton of water, then you have to wait to let it drain. hence /settle
  3. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Quick suggestion, I appologize if this is already a thing, and/or been mentioned already, i just now found this mod, read the list, and didnt see the feature, "/settle" should exist as a feature for those who doesn't launch the server through the files.
  4. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

You might know this, quite minor, but easily confusing unless you pay attention, the "Antlion Heart" its listed as 55% summoning damage, which its actually -55% summoning damage, i was so hype to see an over powered item, then realized oh, its decreasing my damage, again, minor but it should...
  5. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Magic Storage

I suggest not using tremor at all, it has a ton of graphical bugs, that interfere with plenty of mods, aside from my personal opinion, ive never had the problem and i use all the popular mods, with many choice mods, never experience the issue i always play multiplayer, and host the server both...
  6. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Magic Storage

Thanks for posting the info, i was thinking about updating im still on the MagicStorage 0.4.1.2 which has it still working in multiplayer. ill just wait a bit more to update my modloader then.
  7. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

Yea, wish things like this wouldnt happen, no easy resolution i suppose, seems the Zoaklen Mod accessories(Frozen Shiny Stone Specifically) doesnt instantly crash, but freezes the character mid air not able to do anything unless you hot swap the Accessory to be equipped instead of social. but if...
  8. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Magic Storage

On the idea of Portable Remote Access(most desired feature for me and friends) couldnt you just have the "Locator Drive" (luminite one) not 'forget' the location you initially store. so you could pick the remote access up, place it, and then use the locator drive on it again, to gain access and...
  9. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

its supposed to be rare yea, it does quite a bit more damage then any other thrown weapons on its tier, infact it does more damage then the lunar throwing weapon in this mod. i believe, err. aside from that, i just use a war potion from reduced grinding, alternatively a battle potion, and hide...
  10. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Auto Trash

Another Suggestion: is there a way we can get a search bar for the trash list? if i auto trash something important, its not easy to scroll through and find 1 item in the list of 200+ items or so.
  11. qwaszxcvbnm7

I agree, i forgot to mention this the "Gear of the moon ninja" works with many items, Issue #1: but the "Bag of Blades" and the "Shizoko pack" do not. In Specific, the Bone Kunai, Which happens to be from this mod, doesn't work with either of them, only with the "Gear of the moon ninja"...
  12. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader Auto Trash

This may have been answered before, but i still find the need to ask, Is there possibly a way to transfer said "auto trash list" to another character (ie through a file copy paste? or something?) if not, will there maybe ever be an option like so? sometimes due to rpg mods, i have to create a...
  13. qwaszxcvbnm7

Ichor Gland you have to DROP it in front of a CrimsonAlter and drop i believe 5 ichor as well, then a boss will spawn.
  14. qwaszxcvbnm7

I Love the way they go to throwing damage (relogic shouldve had it like that from the start) BUT i don't like how they're forced to be throwing, maybe make a crafting recipe to exchange them between throwing / melee? that probably takes more effort to set up, but wouldnt force to wield an...
  15. qwaszxcvbnm7

TL|DR:the Martian Power Core item is not dropping tested in singleplayer as well. Rant: The "Void" err "Martian Power Core" is more than just rare as of 8/29/17 using the mod "cheat sheet" to spawn bosses i spam clicked the spawn Martian Saucer and killed them, over and over for about 15...
  16. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

You state " Upgrade costs for scrolls being inconsistent " don't you mean "not the way you like" ? The scroll cost alternates between 2, and 5, thats a very consistent pattern. It makes sense, nothing wrong with it. Now of course he could have it set as - I Suggest--v 2 lvl4 = 5(2/ 4s) 3 lvl5 =...
  17. qwaszxcvbnm7

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Woo my Favorite Weapon is useable err.. until i +11 something else, haha. Suggestion: i suggest removing the drop rates from statue spawned enemies, not just bunnys all statues, especially when i afk farm to grind the scrolls while i am asleep haha. Good Mod though, too strong atm.
  18. qwaszxcvbnm7

Music 150 Days of Fishing.(12 Days of Christmas Re-Lyric)

While browsing a Terraria Wiki about fishing, i came up with a re-lyric of the Christmas song, '12 Days of Christmas' and i think it fits nicely which i somewhat based off the quest rewards, nothings perfect, but just a fun tune to work with, especially right after Christmas. 150 Days of...
Back
Top Bottom