Search results for query: *

1. littleyusei

I'm dying because of the wait for 1.3.1

I'm dying because of the wait for 1.3.1
  2. littleyusei

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

As much as I would like that option it would be much more difficult to sprite a lot of weapons and would take so much longer.
  3. littleyusei

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

One thing I would like to see is the ability to name weapons and accessories maybe being available when you go to reforge something using the goblin tinkerer have a little box or something where you can type in said name and it adds cost to the reforge. Or maybe instead of having to reforge you...
  4. littleyusei

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I have a bug to report : Whenever I open and close doors they spawn random items like presents and the change the blocks and walls around them when I open them so theres the bug
  5. littleyusei

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I did do that but it didn't work but I did manage to get it working
  6. littleyusei

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I need a bit of help installing tmodloader whenever I try to download it says cannot find installation resource file any help available?
  7. littleyusei

Just reached my 300th hour on terraria yay

Just reached my 300th hour on terraria yay
  8. littleyusei

PC 1.3.0.5

I was trying to switch worlds with my character then terraria crashes and deletes those worlds. Anyway I can retrieve the world I worked 200+ hours on?
  9. littleyusei

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

whenever I try to launch tAPI(r16) I hear the sound of it launching but nothing comes up and then the sound just stops can anyone help?
  10. littleyusei

Tried running as admin still didn't work and tried running from the terraria folder didn't work. Thanks for trying at least.
  11. littleyusei

Tried all that and it still didn't work. Ugh this is so annoying. Edit:Tapi Builder works but no tAPI.exe
  12. littleyusei

Can someone please help me I cant open tapi even after installing it?
  13. littleyusei

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

That's what I did.
  14. littleyusei

I did exactly as it said and I still have the bug.
  15. littleyusei

I have found a bug and I would like to know if there is a way to fix it every contagion item is nothing more than a purple/orange square any help?
  16. littleyusei

I need a bit of help I cannot open tapi and I cant play the mods I have installed any help?Also I have tried deleting and redownloading tapi but it still wont open.I REALLY NEED HELP.
  17. littleyusei

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

Oh no im just trying to download it. :):)Ok I got it working thanks for the help.:happy::happy::happy:
  18. littleyusei

Yes opening .tapi files and I tried using 7zip and it wouldn't work
  19. littleyusei

Does anyone know a program capable of downloading .tapi folders? Because when ever I try to download one it says I don't have a program to open it.
Back
Top Bottom