Search results for query: *

• Users: Racha_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Racha_

Story "The love of light" -- The story of the guide.

Introduction: Before you start blurting out how you think the Guide is some idiot who wants to make your life miserable before you read the story, I want you to give his life careful consideration. Just put yourself in his shoes a little bit. Here I will show you the life story of the Guide...
  2. Racha_

Expert 2-3 person co-op on Switch, Discord for vc

Hi! My name is Racha and I have had experience playing Terraria on PC. I just got it on Switch and I am excited to play it with some of you cool people out there. I want to make a brand new Expert, Medium-sized world. I really wanna do voice chat because it's more fun that way, so you'd have to...
  3. Racha_

Wavebank {{{ Reindeer's Terraria Soundtrack }}} --------- Less boring music!

Download Instructions Download here Extract the folder by right clicking it and clicking "Extract All" Open the new folder Move the .XWB file called "Wave Bank" to your desktop Go to your Terraria content folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/Terraria/Content) Rename the existing wave...
  4. Racha_

PC Expert playthrough, 2 teams with PVP enabled

I'm 14 and I'm on around 5:00 - 8:00 CT almost every day. It helps if you are too. I'm gonna be on blue team. If YOU are gonna be on blue team, you must have Skype and mic, so we can talk. Once we start, everyone works together until we decide to split up, (blue team live near left ocean, red...
  5. Racha_

PC Terraria is too hard

It needs an easy mode. Period. It should include: Moon Lord is 3 times as easy The other bosses are 2 times as easy monster spawning can be toggled not as good loot no Solar/Vortex/Nebula/Stardust armor Although Moon Lord should still drop weapons. Also the treasure bags should be...
  6. Racha_

Resolved Where do I get active titles?

Like Brain Of Cthulu, Eater of Worlds...It says Terrarian on mine. <{==========================
  7. Racha_

PC I need 3 players that are in pre-hardmode

I'm on 5 o'clock to 8 o'clock, when I'm off work. Depending on the circumstances I may be on later. When I say use a pre-hardmode character, I mean, like, you have AT MOST killed the brain of cthulhu, the eater of worlds, and two other bosses, and AT LEAST killed the eye of Cthulu. I don't care...
  8. Racha_

PC NPCs wont come to my houses. Please help. Screenshot included.

All these houses are 6x10 blocks. I can't see what I did wrong! I'm getting no NPCs! It usually works for me on the Xbox. The guy in the 4th house is Jeffrey the Guide. He's technically an NPC but...y'know what I mean.
Back
Top Bottom