Search results for query: *

1. Rakonda

tModLoader Flushy

I'll have to add something to make that drop optional/conditional, I don't think anyone would want that to drop by default. EDIT: Or i could force players to try remove that drop from the table through conditions ;)
  2. Rakonda

tModLoader Flushy

Well, why would a huge monster drop a useless toilet?
  3. Rakonda

tModLoader Mod of the Week

I am surprised. Will more people flush the toilet now?
  4. Rakonda

tModLoader Flushy

I mean... Are we making sense here? Was there anyone looking for flushable toilets? I did it anyway. An odd suggestion. Guess I could, it doesn't make much sense anyway.
  5. Rakonda

tModLoader Flushy

I'm open to the idea, but how would you want that to be visualised? There's limited things I can do with my limited knowledge. I'll add it to the list, though. Definitely implementing this even for the sake of some silly request. Shouldn't be hard. Maybe a muffled cthulhu sound after the flush?
  6. Rakonda

tModLoader Flushy

"Changelog" 1.0 (tModLoader v0.8.3.4) - [released] - Added the concept of a flushable toilet with the regular toilet. 1.0.1 (tModLoader v0.8.3.4) - [released] - Changed recipe. Removed regular toilet. (Replaced vanilla toilet recipe) 1.1 - [delayed] - Golden toilets. (need help from experienced...
  7. Rakonda

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Love the mod! I'll report any problems in the future. (unless it has already been specified) Any word on the music? Soon as I enable the mod, the title screen music changes, and for the better! Would love a source!? Do we have a source? (I'm sorry if it has already been said before. I'm on...
Back
Top Bottom