Search results for query: *

1. kribye

PC Graphics cards

Umm. Turns out all I needed to do was verify the game cache.
  2. kribye

PC Graphics cards

So I play Terraria a lot. But today, for some reason, it's not opening. An error pops up and says, "No suitable graphics card found. Unable to create graphics device," PLEASE HELP ME! My computer has all the requirements to run the game. I don't know what to do and I want to play this awesome game.
  3. kribye

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/love-for-the-throwing-class.39325/ . do it. *bows*

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/love-for-the-throwing-class.39325/ . do it. *bows*
  4. kribye

can you please bring back the sword play through? pleaeeeeeeeese... with a cherry on top? no...

can you please bring back the sword play through? pleaeeeeeeeese... with a cherry on top? no. pleaeeeeeeeeeeese.
  5. kribye

hey, red, i wanted to tell you that i look up to you as somebody great! you created the best...

hey, red, i wanted to tell you that i look up to you as somebody great! you created the best video game in the whole world! thank you very much! *bows*
  6. kribye

but you are a dev! devs are like the kings and queens! it is only polite! ;)

but you are a dev! devs are like the kings and queens! it is only polite! ;)
  7. kribye

thank you, i heard this on the internet. i just wanted to ask somebody at re-logic.

thank you, i heard this on the internet. i just wanted to ask somebody at re-logic.
  8. kribye

Senpi, remember me? from otter_bots's chat? I came back! I have idolized you as my senpi. I...

Senpi, remember me? from otter_bots's chat? I came back! I have idolized you as my senpi. I heard that after the 1.3.1 update, Terraria is going to the Steam workshop, is this true?
  9. kribye

Hi crowno, *bows*. I LOVE Terraria and thank you on help the best game ever!

Hi crowno, *bows*. I LOVE Terraria and thank you on help the best game ever!
  10. kribye

Well... Even though the world is on the road to self-destruction. We still have Terraria, which...

Well... Even though the world is on the road to self-destruction. We still have Terraria, which is the best game ever.
  11. kribye

*gasps* (I'm talking to king pedguin. i must not embarrass myself) i know about bmt. i was just...

*gasps* (I'm talking to king pedguin. i must not embarrass myself) i know about bmt. i was just wondering. please bring back the sword play through.
  12. kribye

hello king pedguin. *bows* i am a huge fan. could you maybe open a large free build/free items...

hello king pedguin. *bows* i am a huge fan. could you maybe open a large free build/free items ever? it wold be a fun time to just build around with everyone!
  13. kribye

hi.. lord red... *bows* congrats on the baby.

hi.. lord red... *bows* congrats on the baby.
  14. kribye

Congrats on your and Redigit's new child

Congrats on your and Redigit's new child
Back
Top Bottom