Search results for query: *

1. Janmega03

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Never caught so many Dirtfishes.That's 11 Dirtfishes right there.You jealous?
  2. Janmega03

No,there wasn't even a king statue nearby.It's not like he teleported to me,he just was there and I saw him on my minimap.
  3. Janmega03

Mine occured just now,I used a Teleportation potion and found this: I mean seriously.Devs,please fix this(Or don't I find it quite funny :D).How in the name of the Moon Lord,how did he get there?
  4. Janmega03

Your Strangest/Weirdest Moment in Terraria

Post your strangest or weirdest moment in Terraria So mine occured just now,I used a Teleportation potion and found this: I mean seriously.Devs,please fix this(Or don't I find it quite funny :D).How in the name of the Moon Lord,how did he get there?
  5. Janmega03

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

How's this?
  6. Janmega03

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

I want to participate.Sounds fun :D
  7. Janmega03

Zer0 Challenge/Playthrough

This is based on the character "Zer0" form Borderlands 2. Rules: 1.You can only use ranged weapons that use bullets and autoswing swords. 2.For each banner you obtain you get a level up.Then you are allowed to either upgrade your Armor one tier higher,use an weapon that is one color tier higher...
  8. Janmega03

How to defeat Eater of worlds.

I always do the goblin army before the Eater of Worlds,because those spiky balls are STRONG dude.
  9. Janmega03

What was your scariest moment in terraria?

Impending doom approaches... That's not impending doom,that's a cthulhu monster thing that wants to eat my face. The scary moment itself happended when his heart had 5k HP left and I died.Stupid cthulhu monster thing...
  10. Janmega03

11. Janmega03

Yo.

Yo.
Back
Top Bottom