Search results for query: *

1. Misticulx

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

SOON.Tm
  2. Misticulx

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

by the way i feel like there should be a way to turn off the pets in the soul of the void it can cause some unneeded lag
  3. Misticulx

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

:I welp iv killed him more then enough times to get that bag so ima just spawn it in
  4. Misticulx

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So anyone know how one gets the mutant grabbag? iv been trying to kill the mutant in every way possible and he doesnt drop it
  5. Misticulx

tModLoader Experience and Classes

is there a way for me to use multiple exp orbs at once or do i just have to click each one of them
  6. Misticulx

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

the ore chest i put the molten pickaxe into the top left but nothing happens <_< i even tryed to go back to the demonnight pick which was working with it but it still doesnt work
  7. Misticulx

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

=/ recently the auto chests havnt been working for me they just dont gather stuff when i put the required tool in them
  8. Misticulx

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

when i tryed to break the alter in the ancient ruins it started a event that i dont know how to stop i cant deal with this how do i go about stoping it?
  9. Misticulx

PC Severe framerate drops when Frame Skip is on.

=/ i can play just cause 3 on ultra at 150 fps and terraria still gives me massive fps drops with frame skip on
  10. Misticulx

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

i mean like a way to disable it for like just 2 friends using the mod <_< not like a full blown server i just feel as though there should be a way to disable the registration in the config and just let people use the mod if they have it perhaps adding a feature in the config for the mod that...
  11. Misticulx

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

is there a way for multiplayer where we can use this mod without have that annoying register thing?
  12. Misticulx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

when i try to host a server for me and my friends it starts loading liquids and at around 50% it says load failed no backup found
  13. Misticulx

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

actually wait hold up i think i may know the issue ill get back to you AH yeah that was the issue i had npc booster enabled <_< thats whats been causing me all these issues i checked the mod itself and apparently its way out of date why it even stayed enabled is beyond me forget about the bug i...
  14. Misticulx

ewww who uses mac
  15. Misticulx

=/ i cant seem to load the mod anymore even though it was working 2 days ago i updated it and it wont load now this is the error im getting if this helps you fix it at all https://gyazo.com/86fc2a427b5a5b5842d6ffc4c6cb2596
  16. Misticulx

thanks for the advice ill try that
  17. Misticulx

=/ im having an issue with Tmodloader when i reload mods it disables random mods that are up to date <_< and its not a conflicting issue cause i was using this mods yesterday i think it may just not be loading the mods properly
  18. Misticulx

omg thank you for clearing this up dude
  19. Misticulx

when i download the latest version of tmodloader my malware detection is saying its a trojin is there a way to fix this or am i just :red: outa luck?
  20. Misticulx

hey anyone think they can help me out a little bit i am trying to host a server but i cant seem to get a world to load or create when i use the tmodloader server
Back
Top Bottom