Search results for query: *

• Users: Bas_
  • Order by date
  1. Bas_

Is the Destroyer the easiest Mechanical Boss to defeat (x360)?

Definitely the easiest. I recently had my first kill and it turned out I was way over prepared for him and killed him without much effort. Flings, Spears and great swords all work amazing because they hit him multiple times so try to find a weapon that hits all his parts and goes trough him...
  2. Bas_

Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

In all honesty I'm not even expecting Terraria 1.3 on consoles. There is so much in it that it would take forever at the rate 505 games is working... They barely managed half of 1.2.4. The good thing is though that Terraria 2 and Starbound will be out in a year or so on consoles i guess...
  3. Bas_

PS Vita Should I get terraria for the PS Vita?

The Vita version is awesome and actually my preferred one of all versions. (I own ps4, Vita and pc) but like stated multiple times the game crashes on saving often wich is just annoying, especially when you just spend a lot of time on something.
  4. Bas_

PS4 Why won't my desert Biome Spawn antlions?

Thanks! Got 14 mandibles so far, thats a good few mining potions and i'm starting to run out of excuses to not start digging the 5 block wide hardmode hellevators :P I'll try to venture into the jungle temple again but as you said they rip me up. Good tip about the auto save though, but it...
  5. Bas_

:red: that actually reduces spawn doesn't it, dang it:joy: He was just there for the ease of selling my craps and filling up a boring place, should've done more research! Going to try and boot out the villager and place some the traps at 84 blocks, if that doesnt solve it im going to bite the...
  6. Bas_

Haha yes the actuators made me go broke actually, I have just a few coins left. Worth it though! Thanks for the jungle tip, will change accordingly ;)! Very interesting to see your farm, did you lay all that sand yourself? Holy hell :eek: Looks so simple and effective... Very nice Great...
  7. Bas_

What was your scariest moment in terraria?

Actually, whats even more scary is playing the PS-Vita version of Terraria, it's basically russian roulette with a 1 in 6 chance your game crashes during saving and an even smaller chance your entire file gets corrupted. yes its bad :(
  8. Bas_

Thanks alot for the clear explaination! This helped alot.. sadly though i haven't really been able to get online so it was too late for me. Unfortunatly i restarted my original (bad) idea in the snow biome, made it a desert biome and did the whole dreadfull thing again, sand hooked up a million...
  9. Bas_

What was your scariest moment in terraria?

Have yet to venture in Hard Mode but it's already scaring the hell out of me :p But probebly when i first encountered the Crimson, them Facemonsters are pretty scary
  10. Bas_

Allright, cheers :) won't be trying that then. -EDIT: Well i got my biome to function as one by simply adding alot more sand but it seems the space biome is overwriting my desert one as it's still spawning harpies. Think it's time to forgo my plans and simply figure out a good place todo it...
  11. Bas_

Thanks alot for the replies :)! The water doesn't turn yellow btw, but thanks for the tip! Thats actually a really simple way of seeing if the biome is functioning. And if i'm ontop of the platform it turns to the space biome, spawning all kinds of nasty harpies and such. I'll try to add...
  12. Bas_

Hello and thanks for clicking my post. I've made a Desert biome in the air, atop a forest biome and slightly below the space biome since i need alot of mining potions this seemed like a great idea, sadly after the third row of 3 high sand i still havent see a single Antlion and this concerns...
Back
Top Bottom