Search results for query: *

• Users: Feros
  • Order by date
  1. Feros

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

'And I'm free, free fallin' - Survive a drop into the underworld from the surface
  2. Feros

If you could replace any music in the game with music from another game, what would it be?

overworld jungle needs to be "welcome to the jungle" no arguments
  3. Feros

Hardest/Rarest Accessory

surprisingly i have a few ankh shields to spare, its that damned icy turtle shell that ive only gotten one of ever
  4. Feros

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

that stupid dungeon guardian which is still eluding my blade
  5. Feros

What biome is your favourite to build your base/house in?

sky islands all the way, look at all the zombies that cant reach ya its quite funny, yeah there's a bit of a wyvern problem but that's what makes it fun
  6. Feros

So how do you start a terraria world?

i immediately just yolo into the nearest hole and hope for some loot, get as deep as i can grabbing as much stuff along the way
  7. Feros

What is Your Favorite Class?

i love the idea of the summoner and how its been getting better over the updates, like seriously people i have an army of sharknados to do my bidding nothing can touch me!
  8. Feros

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1) Rainbow gun- holy rainbows of death batman 2) THE AXE- seriously who doesnt wanna smack a slime with a sick guitar 3) Piranha gun- alright a gun that shoots a fish, A FISH dont tell me you didnt wanna see what this did
  9. Feros

What was your greatest or embarassing moment in terraria?

The amount of boulders ive fallen victim to over my hundreds of hours of play
  10. Feros

In-game music or other music?

The in game music is best saved for when a new update happens, makes it feel all special after the updates a bit old back to the wonderful world of edm
  11. Feros

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

keep the wonderful work up hero
Back
Top Bottom