Search results for query: *

1. Z

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Can you make a version of this mod where all the prefixes always show up? like, 100% chance for every monster to get a prefix/suffix of any type
  2. Z

Projectiles: if (Main.rand.Next(0, 3 + (Main.hardMode ? 0 : 0)) != 0 i still dont know what to use for 60% so im going for a 50% post moon lord chance instead
  3. Z

okay. i think i get it. Suffixes: if (Main.rand.Next(0, 3) == 0 && NPC.downedBoss3 && !npc.boss)//suffixes block (25%?) Post Moonlord: if (Main.rand.Next(0, 2) == 0 (i have no idea what number to use for 60%) Projectiles: if (Main.rand.Next(0, 2 + (Main.hardMode ? 0 : 0)) == 0 (75%?) Debuff...
  4. Z

which part of the code is probability? and for the npcvalue ill reduce all of them to like, 0.2 or something Edit: Wait wait hold on i think i get it if (Main.rand.Next(0, 4) if i change the 4 to 1 does that mean it's a 100%? 3 = 75%? 2 = 50%? 4 = 25%? what number do i use for 60%?
  5. Z

I have a question. Is there a way I can modify the chance for modifiers? I want to change the stat change prefixes happening 100%, the special effects/extra projectiles prefixes happening at 75%, debuff vulnerabilites at 50%, Post MoonLord at 60%, and suffixes at 25%. pretty much i want to make...
  6. Z

tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

Can you add a list of current items added to the mod to the OP? I want to atleast look up how to craft these things
  7. Z

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

made an account just for this so im trying to make a world with everything as high as possible i keep getting stuck in Generating Structures part can someone tell me how high i can every slider without getting stuck?
Back
Top Bottom