Search results for query: *

1. I

PS4 attempting to load cloud saves crashes game

when i attempt to load the cloud saves of my worlds the game crashes, every time. it doesn't even make it to the list of cloud saves. i have no problem with the cloud saves for characters, only worlds. is this a known issue? or am i all by my lonely on this one? would really like my old ps3...
  2. I

PS4 Game Crash (ps4)

save sent, hope that helps
  3. I

PS4 Game Crash (ps4)

didnt convert at all, i was waiting for the big update to download the game on my ps4 and started fresh and i will read how to send the save now
  4. I

PS4 Game Crash (ps4)

i am having the same problem but it only seems to be affecting my main world which is med size crimson, i have no problem saving in my other world which is large with corruption. hope that helps track it down
  5. I

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

sorry if this has been asked and answered already but im not reading 52 pages of randomness, but i have been waiting for this update to drop before getting terraria for my ps4, i have saves and worlds on my ps3 that i was wondering if its possible to bring over and convert with the new update?
Back
Top Bottom