Search results for query: *

1. Lavalog

PC Terraria launch error, Steam. Windows 7 (Game version 1.3.0.7)

Strange, I thought I was already running Steam as admin but it turns out i'm not. Now running Steam as admin. Should I try playing or re-installing Terraria again? Tried running Terraria but still getting the same error message. Going to look into the Administrator permission for my computer...
  2. Lavalog

Could you elaborate on this, please? I'm a bit stumped as to what you mean, sorry. Is it along the lines of admin permission to Documents?
  3. Lavalog

Nope, the only Terraria folder is located through this path| Program Files\ Steam\ steamapps\ common Should there be another folder? If so, I might have to look through the Steam forums or ask Steam customer support about it.
  4. Lavalog

Nope, only a DCUO file and a WarThunder file, no config.json there.
  5. Lavalog

The only config file I have is the serverconfig which is a text document, there is no config.json file present in the folder [File contents]
  6. Lavalog

I bought Terraria about two days ago on Steam and have been getting this error every time I attempt to launch it, I have looked through the Terraria forums on Steam with no luck on finding a fix or workaround. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the Microsoft.NET framework and the Microsoft...
Back
Top Bottom