Search results for query: *

1. Whatofit

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Lol want an unplayable pos thanks for lowering the bar even more then the last guys did . Glad I’ve moved on just sad my old worlds wont stop flashen (or new ones I just made lol ) and will need to dust off an old ps3 to see them again. :)
  2. Whatofit

Console What are YOU most excited about in 1.3?

Can't wait to see if pipeworks is better at codeing then the last hack was. The whole game will be different hope we can kick people .
  3. Whatofit

PS4 Now on sale

5.99 is a steal and now is a great time to upgrade to PS4 1.3 will be here before we know it.
  4. Whatofit

PS3 Whatofit's All item shop

At 1 today
  5. Whatofit

Ok will look for you tonite sorry about the wait been deleting all my friends 2000 is too many and takes to long to manage
  6. Whatofit

PS4 Cross play with Vita?Yet it's horrible?

I can join my own vita lobby from my PS3 and PS4 something must be wrong in the settings . It's odd to see 3 of yourself in one lobby .
  7. Whatofit

Console Any other Terraria hoarders out there?

It's still to easy 2 dup plus I'm gonna hit max chests soon
  8. Whatofit

Console Any other Terraria hoarders out there?

One max stack is all you need. Nothing you build now will be around after the reboot anyways so what's the point
  9. Whatofit

Console Am I stuck with a black wall now?

Yeah square houses don't count sal
  10. Whatofit

Ok just checking in still have all the new items And the old . Plus I have a community on PS4 where I post before I open my lobby
  11. Whatofit

Console Am I stuck with a black wall now?

Not enough people complained about it because no one on consoles really builds
  12. Whatofit

Loving this game is like loving a crack :red:

Loving this game is like loving a crack :red:
  13. Whatofit

Lol

Lol
  14. Whatofit

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Too bad they didn't fix the large building game crash . Chances are all my builds will be gone when 1.3 hits, so who cares.
  15. Whatofit

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

So after this update will ps4 still be able to play with vita and PS3 ?
  16. Whatofit

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

I had a question for pipe works not some troll with noting in his own life to occupy himself all other responses will be off topic and reported thank you
  17. Whatofit

Well I am sorry you don't have 1500 terraria plus friends or watch anyone's streams but this could be a real problem for anyone who's been to a hacked all items world or anyone who's been playing this game since its launch on PS3 . Be happy you got to play the game legit most don't.
  18. Whatofit

So new guy wtf is going to happen to the dev wings and giant hacked stacks of items everyone already has because of the many oversights rudi and team left In the game?
  19. Whatofit

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Nope duk we just get a finally working port
  20. Whatofit

Console Terraria last update for last gen consoles

Most likely they will need todo another update after the next one because of all the problems it will cause
Back
Top Bottom